• Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

Rock Royalty

#125697 2 years, 5 months ago
Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, and Jimmy Page at the Royal Albert Hall 9/20/83. This was the first time they all played together since the Yardbird Days.

The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, scar1et_f1re
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

Re: Rock Royalty

#125736 2 years, 5 months ago
I got to see them at MSG 12-08-83 ARMS concert what an amazing show !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daisy Mae
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#125825 2 years, 5 months ago
imagine how much smack the 3 of them have gone thru
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#125840 2 years, 5 months ago
Warlock wrote:

I got to see that show too. Incredible dream come true line-up. My hair practically stood on end when they broke into Layla and everybody screamed their heads off. This was the same Fall concert season that the Dead broke out Stephen. I miss Fall concert seasons at the Garden! It's something to see a sold out audience holding up their lighter flames for the encore!

Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by Daisy Mae.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warlock
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#125848 2 years, 5 months ago
Daisy Mae wrote:
Warlock wrote:

I got to see that show too. Incredible dream come true line-up. My hair practically stood on end when they broke into Layla and everybody screamed their heads off. This was the same Fall concert season that the Dead broke out Stephen. I miss Fall concert seasons at the Garden! It's something to see a sold out audience holding up their lighter flames for the encore!

NICE !! thank for posting. I have this on DVD, love it. Ya know the lighter thing was half the fun of going to shows when i was younger
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#125857 2 years, 5 months ago
NICE !! thank for posting. I have this on DVD, love it. Ya know the lighter thing was half the fun of going to shows when i was younger [/quote]

Yeah! I'm positive I never saw more lighters lit than at this show here, a thick blanket of cranked up Bics. I think for rockers anywhere this was the biggest line-up ever seen. I love the way the flames flicker, expressing each individual person's appreciation. You know the artists have got to be feelin' the love when they see that!
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#127040 2 years, 5 months ago
yeah the line up was mind blowing... Joe Cocker,Paul Rodgers, Ronnie Wood just to name a few more
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds