• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
skidoo
Expert Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

american beauty project

#124349 2 years, 2 months ago
americanbeautyproject.com/wordpress/

gonna check it out mar 6 at benaroya hall
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

Re: american beauty project

#129848 2 years, 1 month ago
They are playing at Yoshi's this weekend, Friday in San Fran and Saturday in Oakland.

www.yoshis.com/sanfrancisco/jazzclub/artist/show/2514
skidoo
Expert Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#130059 2 years, 1 month ago
it was great! a little spendy but worth it, especially during an excruciating week. 2 Fantastic female vocalists (Foxy both!.....with Boots! one on guitar, one on mandolin)--the Mandolin Gal brought down the house with New Speedway Boogie--She on Vox, buddies on acoustic bass, mandolin, and drums.....this Darkness Got to Give....indeed. They managed to take a number of tunes and make them their own ie a bluegrass version of Black Peter. Attics of My Life brought tears as big as pig turds for me--The 2 Lady Vox, bassist on vox only, buddy on electric git-tar. Stunning, really hard to keep my sh*t together during that. Another highlight of course Box of Rain. All players stellar as soloists or as support, git-tar buddy in addition played mandolin, fiddle, and pedal steel which rocked! The Keyboard Buddy (HB3 and Grand) took the reins at one point, straying from the Hymn book and a solid Wharf Rat came out.

A little taste to get one through to the next show

Oh yeah, David Lemieux has good hair.....it looks quite different than it sounds on the radio
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#131486 2 years, 1 month ago
3/9/12

The following user(s) said Thank You: skidoo
ValCasey
Fresh Boarder

#166881 1 year, 10 months ago
They are playing this weekend, too many things to see, Friday and Saturday in San Francisco Auckland.
recommend you Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 DVD,a very good-looking DVD!
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds