• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
cletus1
Junior Boarder

allgood and gathering of the vibes same weekend. y

#116216 2 years, 9 months ago
i just noticed allgood and the vibes fests are the same weekend this year. i am pleased allgood is in columbus but cant believe the two fests were scheduled the same weekend. this should be interesting to see where the boys will play. what are everyone elses thoughts.
NewHampshireJed
Junior Boarder

Re: allgood and gathering of the vibes same weekend. y

#116522 2 years, 9 months ago
No shit I didn't know that! That is interesting. I have always been a Vibes guy because of the proximity. Having said that, I don't know...

I've always wanted to go to Alll Good, never could but the mountain top I have always heard was the most amazing place in the world. Since it's not there there will most likely be a different vibe, I really hope for everyone its better tho.

Vibes is a obviously a dead fest but i've read some comments (comments I disagree with) about not having Furthur there anymore! I hope they would com back, that Friday night in July has become a magical memory I love having every year.

Vibes.
I won't slave for beggar's pay, likewise gold and jewels
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#116543 2 years, 9 months ago
i have not been to either of those festivals since 2006. i'd like to do vibes again.

that's odd that they'd be the same weekend. vibes used to be in august, the last hoorah of the summer usually, well, for me.

if they had to choose i would see them picking vibes. there are heavy rumors for vibes this summer "gordon the drummer" posted on here. includes phil and friends, bob/bruce, and furthur.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#116960 2 years, 9 months ago
I'll go to whichever one has the better lineup..Gonna be tough to beat Marvin's Mountain Top so that hurts All Good in my opinion..but I'd love to see Weir, Robinson, Greene Trio make an appearance..I may have to go to Summer Camp to check that performance out
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunshinemama
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds