• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

WITS where did you get your ticket?

#99953 2 years, 4 months ago
Look I understand and pissed as much as the next guy about ticket scalping. But for 2 days your threads have muddied up this board. I looked back and you were so excited about your 12/30 tickets from ticketmaster. If you are so against them how about you give your ticketmaster tickets up or please stop bitching. Say what you want about me. . I m not going to blast your character just chill.thank you.
GOOD LOVE
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by brokenarrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis, Dire Wolf, kmhpsu
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

Re: WITS where did you get your ticket?

#99995 2 years, 4 months ago
no response of course .... maybe its that age-old tale of selective hearing ...come on no answer for this guys question? I think he raises a reasonable point!
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#99997 2 years, 4 months ago
I've allready answered the ? but for the reading challenged here it is again... I mail ordered and did tm for the NYE run. I never said I wouldn't use them--- find a post where I did it doesn't exist. I bought extras for some folks who couldn't come up with the cash right away..silly me.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#100001 2 years, 4 months ago
i think he meant since things have changed and you are so more disgruntled over TM now why not stand behind your convictions and lead by example by boycotting the sales you have already purchased through them. I think your attitude is making people feel like you have very strong convictions and opinions about TM and the band. People are wondering why you are not following through with your rants about their greediness and inside-'jobiness'. you can pay reperations (give away tickets) but people won't forget how you acted prior regardless of whta monetary gift or privilege you bestow upon them. Gifts don't make up for Guff!!
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#100002 2 years, 4 months ago
not to mention you have started the same threads/conversations throughout multiple days and topic threads so why would you hesitate to write them over again here?
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by Dire Wolf.
Time to create page: 0.73 seconds