• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
stricken
Gold Boarder

TAKE THE FIGHT TO TICKETMONSTER

#99948 2 years, 8 months ago
Im not sure if this would work but the settlement or so called one the people filed against ticketmaster is a crock of shit. I wont go on and on with my thoughts but i believe sinc the settlement has not been reached and with any lawsuit there is a timley fashion in which one must file or attach there case to the one that already exsits. But it would seem prudent to look at options to bring this beast (ticketmaster) to its knees. So why not get everyone who is not already signed off with the original case and attach another case where with enough damaged parties would become the majority in settling for said damages.(CASH UP FRONT)
I believe it would be tough sledding as they say but you gotta keep chipping away at a beast as big as ticketmonster.
Our biggest hurdle would be verifacation of our purchases and ticketmonster has ways of losing this data but one thing is for sure any money you cost them in fees attorney etc is gonna hurt them. And really hurt thier ability to keep raking us over the coals.
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by stricken.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

Re: TAKE THE FIGHT TO TICKETMONSTER

#99949 2 years, 8 months ago
Yup, shut the fuck up please. OCD much?
stricken
Gold Boarder

#99952 2 years, 8 months ago
[quote="Bakes" post=99949]Yup, shut the fuck up please. OCD much?[/quote

What? You must work for ticketmonster?
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#99955 2 years, 8 months ago
Might I suggest for parties that don't like to read about these types of complaints, just read the title of the thread and skim over it? What good does cursing at everyone who starts a topic you don't like do? There are plenty of members who are into discussing this, but if you are not, it is not required to read and comment on every thread, ya know? Perhaps you get some satisfaction out of cursing and bitching at others, I am not sure, but I just fail to see how what you are doing is any more constructive than what they are doing..

I would just ignore people who offer nothing constructive to a thread. There are plenty of forums on the internet where people can fight like children and "troll" each other, but I would hope the Furthur forum at least has some grown up members that can set a better example than much of what we have seen on this forum in the last couple days.

All the nasty threads I have seen in the last couple days reminds me of a poster I once saw. The caption says, "Fighting on the internet is a lot like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded..."
The following user(s) said Thank You: stricken, deadegad
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#100075 2 years, 8 months ago
TM is an Evil Empire. Sorry but I'm turning into a Reaganite. . ..
volare
Senior Boarder

#100082 2 years, 8 months ago
i think you should reread the settlement email that got sent out. you don't need to opt-in, if you don't want to participate and be represented in the class-action suit, you must officially opt-out.
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#100105 2 years, 8 months ago
im all for breaking up the monopoly but like you said the legal fees will build and they have a bigger war chest.not saying its a bad idea or not to do it but it will get expensive
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: stricken
Time to create page: 0.72 seconds