• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Trying to think outside the box to right this

#99748 2 years, 9 months ago
A think a show of good faith would be for furthur to raffle off ten sets of Saturday tickets to forum members. You had to have an active account before todays on sale date and you have to respond that yes you want in the raffle ( those who can't make it obviously don't need to be in the raffle). I don't thinkl it would break their bank and would at least be a sign of good will to its life long fans. It may be a dream but If I was their manager I would absolutely suggest this.
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis, doin_that_rag
spring mountain high
Senior Boarder
Posts:315

Re: Trying to think outside the box to right this

#99749 2 years, 9 months ago
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, wlewis
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Re: Trying to think outside the box to right this

#99751 2 years, 9 months ago
spring mountain high wrote:


Brilliant. Its now been used 1,974,958,000 times on the internet.
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder
Posts:943

Re: Trying to think outside the box to right this

#99755 2 years, 9 months ago
not that i think that would actually happen, i do however think that would be an extremely cool idea its not the fact i got shut out, its the fact that i got shut out so scalpers can make money off of people who have more disposable income than a working college kid..85 bucks is a stretch for face value and then you throw the scalper price on top, no thank you
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
funky420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3277
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Trying to think outside the box to right this

#99761 2 years, 9 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
A think a show of good faith would be for furthur to raffle off ten sets of Saturday tickets to forum members. You had to have an active account before todays on sale date and you have to respond that yes you want in the raffle ( those who can't make it obviously don't need to be in the raffle). I don't thinkl it would break their bank and would at least be a sign of good will to its life long fans. It may be a dream but If I was their manager I would absolutely suggest this.



If you were the manager and suggested that they would probably laugh at you and then say you're the manager fix it.
The voices tell me what to say
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Re: Trying to think outside the box to right this

#99765 2 years, 9 months ago
funky420 wrote:
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
A think a show of good faith would be for furthur to raffle off ten sets of Saturday tickets to forum members. You had to have an active account before todays on sale date and you have to respond that yes you want in the raffle ( those who can't make it obviously don't need to be in the raffle). I don't thinkl it would break their bank and would at least be a sign of good will to its life long fans. It may be a dream but If I was their manager I would absolutely suggest this.



If you were the manager and suggested that they would probably laugh at you and then say you're the manager fix it.


Exactly its not their fuck up, its their managements. I've been really hesitant to type this but I don't think Jerry would ever have allowed this bs. That was the whole point of why Grateful Dead Ticket Sales was created.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Trying to think outside the box to right this

#99767 2 years, 9 months ago
spring mountain high wrote:


I'm sorry but that was funny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Re: Trying to think outside the box to right this

#99768 2 years, 9 months ago
You've never seen that Tony? Where ya been hiding under a rock with a midget dominatrix... our very own Sunshine Steve used that at least 5 times on this site alone.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Trying to think outside the box to right this

#99769 2 years, 9 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
You've never seen that Tony? Where ya been hiding under a rock with a midget dominatrix... our very own Sunshine Steve used that at least 5 times on this site alone.


I'm seen It almost two million times, and it never gets old.
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by captaintony.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Re: Trying to think outside the box to right this

#99772 2 years, 9 months ago
I'm seen It almost two million times, and it never gets old.

Geezus man..that is so tired... whats next the Whaaaaaaaaaambulance?
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds