• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

Re: going to be a Psychedelic Christmas

#101914 2 years, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
kfender wrote:
Someone on philzone said that they recorded the show last night and that they had friends there with photographic evidence.So I guess it won't be live.Still very cool!We shall see soon enough!

Thanks for clarifying, I still wasn't sure if it was or not. Oh well, that should make for less glitches with the broadcast, hopefully.

Kinda funny that, on the Tri studios site, it says replay on the later one and does not say that on the earlier one. Maybe they had a rehearsal last night? Otherwise i am sure the setlist would have been leaked by now...
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#101918 2 years, 9 months ago
I got an e-mail from Tri saying if you forgot to use the codes accidentally then they will refund you after the holidays - and I gave them the money on purpose cause they deserve it (I know its a piddly $2 but still....)
Bili
Junior Boarder
Burn Baby Burn

#101923 2 years, 9 months ago
i hope its live. i also hope they do more with this. its kinda nice having some friends over and enjoying a show in our music room
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#101930 2 years, 9 months ago
^^It really is a great thing that Bob is taking so much time and puting so much money into this for all of us

before Tri came about I was planning on keeping my 20+ year old mitsubishi tv until it dies (still has great picture and I don't watch much tv) but now I'm ready to get rid of it and get a nice big screen to be able to watch these things on

--luckily this laptop has a great picture and I have nice speakers hooked up to it
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by MushroomMan.
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds