• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

for those wondering about Shakedown Steve

#99687 2 years, 9 months ago
Here's the pm he sent me before leaving:

I'm deleting my profile later today and just wanted to say goodbye to you and Jen before I did. I think my personality is too much for this board to handle. You're both very fun people and I enjoyed all our shenanigans. So what if we're the only ones who find ourselves amusing? Some of these people need to take the stick out of their ass and lighten the fuck up. Give Jen a big hug and kiss for me, and keep an eye out for me if you ever go to shows in Florida
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

Re: for those wondering about Shakedown Steve

#99692 2 years, 9 months ago
Who?
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#99695 2 years, 9 months ago
Goodbye Cruel Furthurboard

I would tend to agree that sticks in asses is a problem that needs to be addressed and I am looking for deals on surgical protection gear to do just that. Please tell Steve that I cannot handle this project alone
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#99699 2 years, 9 months ago
I would tend to agree that sticks in asses is a problem that needs to be addressed and I am looking for deals on surgical protection gear to do just that. Please tell Steve that I cannot handle this project alone[/quote]

Ms jimp your project is duly noted and I will pass said info along. My first bit of advice for your project is a couple giant gallon bottles of lubricant... some of them sticks are way up there. Now let me go find some Youtube vids to post.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#99712 2 years, 9 months ago
i bet he comes back with a different handle or lurks.
i bet he reads this.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds