• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

Re: Just another note

#99964 2 years, 10 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Bumped again... my supposed friends --one of them I would never have expected... has accused me of being harsh and mean to Jaugust. Where are your comments regarding fucked up shit said to me and Jen. Where is your outrage. Read the comments in this thread... we are two of the only people here who put themselves out to help other further fans.. would give you tickets , pay for your hotel room or give you the shirt off our back if you needed one. That is the definition of FRIEND. Jen gets shit in this thread for psossibly saving a kids life? WTF is wrong with SOME of you. Anyway to my real friends here you know how to reach me. Some of the attacks on Jen & I are so over the line & yet noone else speaks up? Again WE were attacked and only responded to others.. find a thread where I attack someone unprovoked. It doesn't exist. Not gonna waste another second of my life to hang out with people who tolerate such shit and keep their mouths shut. I was going to Miracle someone on here a Saturday Beacon ticket.. and through no fault of his it won't be happening. Doin that rag I was gonna bite the bullet and buy one for ya... you seem like a genuine good kid -- I was a college student once too and know how poor you are as a college student.. but you can thank Kevin and others for this not happening.. again its not your fault. So anyway it'll make some of you happy I'm goin to shut the fuck up ..I am not wasting any more of my breath here. Ps. Kevin you wanna pm me your addy and a photo? I'm sure we can meet up at the Beacon.

that was her/him

im so rotten
-- smell every flower --
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

#99967 2 years, 10 months ago
Kevin, my point is do not fight with women. Plain and simple.
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by newyawker.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#99970 2 years, 10 months ago
first of all, the worst I did was call her UNGR8FUL and uptight, also wished them merry christmas (not merry fucking christmas)

women are not all "china dolls", seems like jen and wits can dish it, but can't take it.

Rock On !!!!!
-- smell every flower --
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#99975 2 years, 10 months ago
When the words come out like an angry stream
You hear yourself say things you could never mean
When you cool down you find your mind
You got a lot of words you've got to stand behind.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds