• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

Re: Just another note

#99892 2 years, 9 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Yes the above story absolutely happened. I got the call from jen as she was sobbing hysterically that she had found a 5 yr old kid wandering around a 7/11 asking perfect strangers to help him find his mommy. Here's the rest of the story.. their were 2 girls working there.. one of em said its ok I know his mother... Jen said where is she? She then called the cops as one of em ran to the apt complex behind the 7-11 to go find his "mother". When the mother showed up 15 minutes later all cracked outr she proceeded to Scream at the little kid and jen stepped in and said how dare you. FF when the cops called her back as she was talking to me ... the cop told her he was aware of this family and that youth and child services allready had an open case against them. He had personally found this kid wandering around the town square unattended before. Anyway he is supposedly notifying Dhrr himself tommorow morning to report the incident. One of the first things Jen did as she came home crying was look up their phone number and she is gonna personally call them tommorow afternoon to make sure the cop followed up. The possibilities of what could have happened to this dirty five yr old wandering around lost is beyond frightening.She has been upset all night worrying about this kid whom she doesn't even know. You see we are the kind of people who step up when something is wrong and are not afraid to get involved. That is one of the MANY reasons we are married. A marine sgt actually pulled up as this was going down and hugged Jen and tried to calm her down and thanked her for stepping in. He is actually is going to call Dhhr himself to back up Jens story-- he wants to give a statement too. So before you go judging people on the internet and hurling insults you may wanna ck the facts on whom you are dealing with. We contibute to society and are the kindest people you will ever meet. If you wanna fuck with us we will not hesitate to respond.. thats how we roll. Hence obviously a whole different beast but when Furthur is showing zero concern for their fans I'm gonna say something. If that hurts your feelings to fuckin bad.

we contribute to society and are the kindest people you will ever meet. If you wanna fuck with us we will not hesitate to respond..thats how we roll. Hence obviously a whole different beast........
sounds like an OXYMORON to me
ASSHOLE
Jen, I hope I never see either of you losers at a show
god bless the internet
-- smell every flower --
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#99897 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok I'll stoop to your level loser. You are a GRADE A asshole. Go fuck yourself. Jen probably saved this kids life today and you respond with that? You make Jerry Sandusky look like an upstanding individual. I hope I do run into you at a show. If you are going to the NYE shows I'll be staying at the Whitcomb. Come and find me. Better yet post what shows you are going to and I'll make sure I make it. Way to go champ you got Jen crying again .. "I don't understand how people can be so hurtful and hateful" ... you are a punk ass bitch. Post your pic so I know who to look for. My pic is allready up on this site. I really WANT to see what you got to say to my face. WTF did Jen ever do to you? People like you are what ruined the scene. Damn I just remebered your going to the Beacon see ya there. I know have a reason to pay ticketmasters inflated bogus scalping prices. I can't wait to see ya brah!!!! Now post a pic tough guy. Jen just said there isn't a word in the english language to describe you. My guess is your 18 yrs old and live at home with Mommy & daddy. What a pitiful excuse for a human being , let alone a "deadhead". Cya soon ya piece of shit.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#99911 2 years, 9 months ago
Bumped again... my supposed friends --one of them I would never have expected... has accused me of being harsh and mean to Jaugust. Where are your comments regarding fucked up shit said to me and Jen. Where is your outrage. Read the comments in this thread... we are two of the only people here who put themselves out to help other further fans.. would give you tickets , pay for your hotel room or give you the shirt off our back if you needed one. That is the definition of FRIEND. Jen gets shit in this thread for psossibly saving a kids life? WTF is wrong with SOME of you. Anyway to my real friends here you know how to reach me. Some of the attacks on Jen & I are so over the line & yet noone else speaks up? Again WE were attacked and only responded to others.. find a thread where I attack someone unprovoked. It doesn't exist. Not gonna waste another second of my life to hang out with people who tolerate such shit and keep their mouths shut. I was going to Miracle someone on here a Saturday Beacon ticket.. and through no fault of his it won't be happening. Doin that rag I was gonna bite the bullet and buy one for ya... you seem like a genuine good kid -- I was a college student once too and know how poor you are as a college student.. but you can thank Kevin and others for this not happening.. again its not your fault. So anyway it'll make some of you happy I'm goin to shut the fuck up ..I am not wasting any more of my breath here. Ps. Kevin you wanna pm me your addy and a photo? I'm sure we can meet up at the Beacon.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#99914 2 years, 9 months ago
Shit let me copy and paste Kevins words before he deletes them. One last time Kevin go fuck yourself ya waste of human flesh. oh and here's his kind words to Jen that got her crying again:

we contribute to society and are the kindest people you will ever meet. If you wanna fuck with us we will not hesitate to respond..thats how we roll. Hence obviously a whole different beast........
sounds like an OXYMORON to me
ASSHOLE
Jen, I hope I never see either of you losers at a show
god bless the internet

Yet not one person has commented to him when he is so out of line and yet poor lil Jaugust whom I typed nothing even remotely close to that gets defended like he was Mother Fuckin Theresa. See ya down the road.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#99937 2 years, 9 months ago
Not one person has called this moron on his shit. Sunshine Sue where are you? You freak out because I tell some guy he's a bailer and he cries. Then you pm me about someone elses finacial situation and how I should change my post? WTF is wrong with you, I don't need 2 faced friends. & for the rest of you not one person posts and says good job Jen... some community.... when one of you is down on his luck or needs a free ticket don't look in my direction. As I've said before Karmas a bitch. None of you had my back.. a couple folks whom I've barely if ever communicated with send me positive pms...yet some of you whom I have shared alot of pms... say nothing when Jen and I get attacked for trying to support that heads get tix. I'm pissed at Furthur for allowing this ticket situation.... I am more pissed at "supposed" friends who don't have our back. Disgraceful. I'm gonna honor my commitment to a fellow board member with some tix the rest of you can go fuck yourselves (well not all of you a select few actually stepped up).
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

#99950 2 years, 9 months ago
kevin wrote:
ok, you win, quote"merry fucking christmas"

Kevin, I do not know who you are, But do not EVER speak to a woman like this in front of me again. Learn some respect. I have not been following this whole situation that has infuriated Scott, But whatever it is, any degrading insult to a woman is not tolerated by me. Especially his wife.

Scott, just relax buddy. Take a break, collect your thoughts. You're becoming unwound. As a senior "Head" in this community, show a tad more restraint.
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by newyawker.
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#99957 2 years, 9 months ago
I, too, have not been following the whole conversation, but from what I can tell, it seems a few people got a bit heated in an argument about the ticket situation. I don't see how it degraded to both sides hurling insults at each other, but I would think the prudent thing would be for one or all of the parties involved to take the high road, and speak to each other with some sort of respect, even if the other party doesn't.

If someone would choose to do this, it would definitely make them look better than the various attacks I have witnessed in this and other threads. I am new here, and since I began reading, I have seen one person after another attack and insult one another, when the best thing to do would probably just ignore the person who started in with them in the first place. After all, this is the internet. Nothing will be solved with people insulting each other, and then running off mad. It seems that I have heard at least 3-4 people curse at each other and then threaten to leave the forum.

Sometimes taking a break is a good idea, especially when people start to take meaningless insults to heart, from people they don't even know on a forum, who hey may never even meet. I believe we're all adults here, so why not act like it and let the things that are not constructive just fade away. Fueling the fire with insult after insult and wanting to involve more people is how fights and wars start.

I know Dead Heads aren't all a bunch of passive hippies, but let's take some guidance from our beloved band, and ask ourselves what would Jerry do? I am pretty sure he wouldn't hurl insults at others and try to start a big fight over someone's childish remarks.

If someone is threatening you or your family, by all means defend yourself, but when they are just meaningless insults on the internet, sometimes it's wiser to just ignore them. Or at least that is my opinion. I should hope not everyone leaves this forum, as I would like to get to know the nicer side of many of you folks, as I am sure there is some KINDness in every one of this forums members!
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by GratefulDad420.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#99961 2 years, 9 months ago
kevin wrote:
I AGREE ON 1 POINT, MERRY CHRISTMAS, ROCK ON !!!!

that was me
-- smell every flower --
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#99962 2 years, 9 months ago
gr8fuljen wrote:
Hey Kevin, just to let you know how ungr8ful I am.. let me share with you what happened to me today. I left work, which is close to 2 hrs away.. I left early so I made it in about an hour and a half.. stopped at the store to pick up some supplies and some strawberries and chocolate so I can make chocolate covered strawberries for my co-workers on Monday.. then I went to the 7-11 to get some gas.. I went inside to pay and waited in line.. lots of people there.. while I was in line. there is this 5 yr old boy.. no shoes, no coat, dirty.. begging strangers to help him find his mommy.. make a long story short.. apparently this is a regular occuance and he has a skanked out crack head for a mother.. but I called the police when no one else would do anything.. I waited there and took care of that child for over an hour to make sure he didn't end up in a dumpster somewhere...so you can call me ungr8ful all you want..but I probably saved that childs life tonight..and then I cried for 2 more hours over it..I have done nothing but worry about that child since I got home.. you probably would have been like the others and just ignored him and did nothing.. so why don't you Rock on with your pompus bullshit.. Merry fucking Christmas to you..

that was her
-- smell every flower --
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#99963 2 years, 9 months ago
kevin wrote:
ok, you win, quote"merry fucking christmas"

that was me
-- smell every flower --
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds