• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Just another note- bumped for Kevin

#99683 2 years, 9 months ago
Being the dick I am I tried without success to get tix for the 3 of you who Pm'd me regarding my offer to try for others. I also just confirmed that I am hooking up another boarder with 2tix for the 29th and 30th at face ( i know they are still onsale but this person did not want to deal with TM) . Earlier this week I sent out for free to another boarder the Closing of the Winterland dvd along with some other dead memoribilia. I originally had bought the extras for Stranger In Boulder who didn't have the cash upfront to get tix for the NYE run...unfortunetly my brother from another mother can't make it. As far as yesterday.. to be clear .. reread the threads. I got attacked first by numerous people and merely responded. Then they started attacking my wife which furthur infuriated me. I was not the one typing juvenile things like I'm gonna knock your front teeth in. And why was I attacked? Because I merely stated that it was bs for their to be no( or very limited) mail order for the Beacon. I could see what was goin to happen. & sure enough I gotta say I told ya so. If sticking up for my fellow heads is a crime put me in jail. Carry on.
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: doin_that_rag
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: Just another note

#99691 2 years, 9 months ago
Don't be so hard on yourself wits. I got attacked by some folks on here for telling a story about seat saving. We forgive and forget and move on. I have watched that DVD three times now. Love it. Thanks for having are back in these ticket situations. Everybody has been up and down but we all are still on the same page somehow, the music.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#99693 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks Atwell. I will continue to be a dick by trying to help others and sharing the music, no matter what the haters say. After all, I understand jealousy... all the guys wanna be like me and all the girls wanna be with me. Our end of the month party is approaching rapidly!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#99837 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok kevin bumped for ya.. what have you done for any other deadhead other than yourself THIS week. I'm waiting.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#99845 2 years, 9 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Ok kevin bumped for ya.. what have you done for any other deadhead other than yourself THIS week. I'm waiting.

bought tickets for thur- fri- sat at the BEACON for me and one of my best friends and tix for Wallingford for myself and 3 other people

HOWS THAT FOR TAKING CARE OF FELLOW DEADHEADS ??????????????????
-- smell every flower --
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#99849 2 years, 9 months ago
Don't have a heart attack son... good for you ..you are a deadhead... a stupid overly aggressive one who thinks he can take potshots and not get return fire... but a deadhead none the less. That is if your telling the truth. All of my actions PRIOR to all this bs starting can be confirmed by others on this site. Foolios like you think you can randomly attack someone because you are part of a "mob" and not get responded to. Sorry it doesn't work that way.

Merry Christmas!
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#99851 2 years, 9 months ago
I AGREE ON 1 POINT, MERRY CHRISTMAS, ROCK ON !!!!
-- smell every flower --
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#99855 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey Kevin, just to let you know how ungr8ful I am.. let me share with you what happened to me today. I left work, which is close to 2 hrs away.. I left early so I made it in about an hour and a half.. stopped at the store to pick up some supplies and some strawberries and chocolate so I can make chocolate covered strawberries for my co-workers on Monday.. then I went to the 7-11 to get some gas.. I went inside to pay and waited in line.. lots of people there.. while I was in line. there is this 5 yr old boy.. no shoes, no coat, dirty.. begging strangers to help him find his mommy.. make a long story short.. apparently this is a regular occuance and he has a skanked out crack head for a mother.. but I called the police when no one else would do anything.. I waited there and took care of that child for over an hour to make sure he didn't end up in a dumpster somewhere...so you can call me ungr8ful all you want..but I probably saved that childs life tonight..and then I cried for 2 more hours over it..I have done nothing but worry about that child since I got home.. you probably would have been like the others and just ignored him and did nothing.. so why don't you Rock on with your pompus bullshit.. Merry fucking Christmas to you..
The following user(s) said Thank You: doin_that_rag
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#99876 2 years, 9 months ago
ok, you win, quote"merry fucking christmas"
-- smell every flower --
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#99880 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes the above story absolutely happened. I got the call from jen as she was sobbing hysterically that she had found a 5 yr old kid wandering around a 7/11 asking perfect strangers to help him find his mommy. Here's the rest of the story.. their were 2 girls working there.. one of em said its ok I know his mother... Jen said where is she? She then called the cops as one of em ran to the apt complex behind the 7-11 to go find his "mother". When the mother showed up 15 minutes later all cracked outr she proceeded to Scream at the little kid and jen stepped in and said how dare you. FF when the cops called her back as she was talking to me ... the cop told her he was aware of this family and that youth and child services allready had an open case against them. He had personally found this kid wandering around the town square unattended before. Anyway he is supposedly notifying Dhrr himself tommorow morning to report the incident. One of the first things Jen did as she came home crying was look up their phone number and she is gonna personally call them tommorow afternoon to make sure the cop followed up. The possibilities of what could have happened to this dirty five yr old wandering around lost is beyond frightening.She has been upset all night worrying about this kid whom she doesn't even know. You see we are the kind of people who step up when something is wrong and are not afraid to get involved. That is one of the MANY reasons we are married. A marine sgt actually pulled up as this was going down and hugged Jen and tried to calm her down and thanked her for stepping in. He is actually is going to call Dhhr himself to back up Jens story-- he wants to give a statement too. So before you go judging people on the internet and hurling insults you may wanna ck the facts on whom you are dealing with. We contibute to society and are the kindest people you will ever meet. If you wanna fuck with us we will not hesitate to respond.. thats how we roll. Hence obviously a whole different beast but when Furthur is showing zero concern for their fans I'm gonna say something. If that hurts your feelings to fuckin bad.
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds