• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
starlite16
Junior Boarder

Re: Furthur management PLEASE peak inside

#101414 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry W-in-The- Sun but is this thread for real?
Change every milasecond buddy.
When Jerry passed, a HUGE corp held on as long as they could. A corp that had insurance, college help for kids, many many non-profits and employed too many to name. That all changed what.....4 years after?
They dew not owe me any 'extra ease'. they gave me everything. It is up to me to make it work now if I choose to attend. But mostly, I take what I learned, mostly born with, and I give. The music stays with me.
They are h-h-h-humans, FYI.
Why don't you take this kind of energy to the 8 figure corps that suck at service on any level.
This--it's easier when not obsessed.
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#101523 2 years, 10 months ago
Cornjulio wrote:
Part of the issue is a number of AEG venues, or promoted venues, had contracts with TM. So those need to run out.

Frontage Ticketing was started by SCI, after they took TM to court and won! They have done great by me, and are certainly better than TM.

Do you really think Bob and Phil want to make a war and be distracted with making a point, or set dates, show up and play? I'm happy with the status quo.

If some law suit comes out of the fact that there re hundreds of scalpers with tickets before everyone else. Great. If not, fuck it.
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#101696 2 years, 10 months ago
I certainly do not want Bob and Phil to get into a death match over TM=Scalping but if possible getting more tickets available through GDTS to their most ardent fans -- us -- would be welcomed.
starlite16
Junior Boarder

#101760 2 years, 10 months ago
I think that TM article should be quoted one more time:woohoo:
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds