Fri 04/13/2012 7:00 PM EDT Beacon Theatre
New York, NY Sell
Priced from: $125.00 USD
248 tickets left
Furthur Sat 04/14/2012 7:00 PM EDT Beacon Theatre
New York, NY Sell
Priced from: $123.00 USD
444 tickets left

248 and 444 tickets. This is not the work of scalpers alone. 444 tickets thats over 20% of the house. I'm serious, someone should notify the attorney general in New York. I believe these tix are being sold by Ticketmaster themselves and were never made available to the General Public. That is illegal. Don't be blind sheep folks and just "accept" this. Otherwise you are seeing the future ..if no one stops them or there isn't a LOUD hue & cry from fans they will continue to do this.
l
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: Its an inside job wake up folks

#99510 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank You WITS-

I have already stated that I believe this is the point you are trying to make.

THE FUTURE is here. Eddie told me himself.

I wish it was different, but the FACT is that NYC is the perfect place to do an "Inside Job". AG would laugh at any complaint from the DEAD in the HEADS.

WE ALL KNOW THAT THIS SUCKS, point has been made in 10,000 words over the past few days. We all agree with your ticket concerns for the "FAM".

Bottom line is that we are helpless to the ways of the world, so the best thing we can do is move on before it tears at the seems of somthing that has been for the most part a respectable communty we have here.

I PLEAD- TO EVERYONE, Please don't let this one run get in the way of what we have here.

Flame me if you want, but these words are from the heart.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deadontherivet
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#99512 2 years, 9 months ago
Go to tickets.com
search for Furthur
Click on the tickets link for Friday night Beacon
you will be re-directed to Stub Hub...

LOL
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#99514 2 years, 9 months ago
If you say you are helpless then you will be helpless...
I make a stand and refuse to give them my money..
What do you think would happen if everyone boycotted this run because of the inside job with ticket sales?
No money... they won't make that mistake twice...hit them where it hurts.. in the wallet
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#99515 2 years, 9 months ago
ticket reselling by brokers or websites is legal in NYC they passed it awhile back so complaining to the AG will get you nowhere
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#99517 2 years, 9 months ago
that's right.. its legal so they will jack you for all they can... and the band or their management knows this...
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#99518 2 years, 9 months ago
I think the problem is they've been doing this...for a long time now. Money talks in this country and ain't nothing gonna change that but an armed revolution....any changes the government orthe big business make will just be reorganized renamed and rebooted as the new old world order but with all that cash funneling up....but I think blaming the band I wrong....seems like ever since they sold to Rhino records they've been distancing themselves from the business decisions as much a possible...get a paycheck and play music at their age taking care of their family and doing what they love before they leave this earth is ok by me though their choice to leave tickets up to the "professionals" is still unpsetting
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#99522 2 years, 9 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Look at this:

Fri 04/13/2012 7:00 PM EDT Beacon Theatre
New York, NY Sell
Priced from: $125.00 USD
248 tickets left
Furthur Sat 04/14/2012 7:00 PM EDT Beacon Theatre
New York, NY Sell
Priced from: $123.00 USD
444 tickets left

248 and 444 tickets. This is not the work of scalpers alone. 444 tickets thats over 20% of the house. I'm serious, someone should notify the attroney general in New York. I believe these tix are being sold by Ticketmaster themselves and were never made available to the General Public. That is illegal. Don't be blind sheep folks and just "accept" this. Otherwise you are seeing the future ..if no one stops them or there isn't a LOUD hue & cry from fans they will continue to do this.

I read a review of a book that was recently published called "Ticket Masters". It said that in the book it was explained that it is a common practice for Ticketmaster to sell tickets directly to "aftermarket" outfits like StubHub. I'm not sure if this is even illegal. Immoral, yes. Not sure if any laws are being broken. Maybe there is a lawyer on the forum that can clarify this for us.
l
Without love day to day insanity's king
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#99523 2 years, 9 months ago
I'm just going to say now....I'd never buy a ticket from a scalper or any of those stubhub sites. NO NEVER!

If I didn't get a ticket to the show I really wanted to see I'd look else where for a ticket. I've been very lucky to find tickets at face or under face to a sold out show I was late on getting tickets too. If I have no such luck my money stays in my pocket and I wait around til next time. NO WAY ARE THEY GETTING MY MONEY!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#99524 2 years, 9 months ago
how much will they jack you for a bottle of water? 10 bucks? You could be dying.. and you wouldn't get any water from them unless you had the money to pay for it...
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds