• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
RainandSnow
Fresh Boarder

Re: Question about Shoreline...

#22368 3 years, 5 months ago
What time does shakedown lot usually start at Shoreline? Can you enter that area early w/o a ticket? thx!
OtherOne
Junior Boarder

#22419 3 years, 5 months ago
RainandSnow wrote:
What time does shakedown lot usually start at Shoreline? Can you enter that area early w/o a ticket? thx!

Lot should be open between 3-4. As for camping there really ain't shit in the area. I recommend grabbing a hotel close to the venue and cabbing. Act quick, the closest ones (Ramada Mountain View and Super 8 Mountain View) are already sold out!!
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder

#22440 3 years, 5 months ago
lostsailor wrote:
I can't wait. Still have to bu a plane ticket, but I'm holding off hoping they add that 3rd night. Anyone hear anything on that??? I'd be very pissed if I fly home Sunday and they play Sunday. But I'd be equally pissed if I fly home Monday morning and rush to work for no reason at all.... c'mon Bob and Phil....

It's pretty easy to check Shoreline's schedule... Unless the boys (& girl) are gonna jam with Linken Park, Snoop Dog and The Strokes, you're outta luck. If they added a show, it would have to be Thursday, which is highly doubtful for a venue if this size. That said, I hope they do it!
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by Slewfoot.
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds