• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder
Posts:616

Re: Bill Graham, UGLY-ass threads, and some last w

#99838 2 years, 4 months ago
sorry funky but you are way off target if you are addressing me.. I have not spent a penny on this NYE run.. My husband did out of his account.. not mine.. and no, we don't share accounts.. so please stop assuming that I gave TM any money for this NYE run because I certainly did not.
kevin
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3111

Re: Bill Graham, UGLY-ass threads, and some last w

#99839 2 years, 4 months ago
you are so UNGR8FUL you should change your FURTHUR login name, I really hope I never run into your uptight ass at a show
Whatever happened to arguing about set lists ???

Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock On !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gone are the days we stopped to decide, where we should go we just ride
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Re: Bill Graham, UGLY-ass threads, and some last w

#99840 2 years, 4 months ago
kevin wrote:
you are so UNGR8FUL you should change your FURTHUR login name, I really hope I never run into your uptight ass at a show
Whatever happened to arguing about set lists ???

Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock On !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


More aggression Kevin? You stay in Jersey. Your the uptight one. I'm laughing my ass off at your pitifulness. Now jump!

Oh and Merry Christmas.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3268
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Bill Graham, UGLY-ass threads, and some last w

#99841 2 years, 4 months ago
gr8fuljen wrote:
sorry funky but you are way off target if you are addressing me.. I have not spent a penny on this NYE run.. My husband did out of his account.. not mine.. and no, we don't share accounts.. so please stop assuming that I gave TM any money for this NYE run because I certainly did not.


Well then I am sorry and have obviously made an ass out of me sorry again
The voices tell me what to say
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder
Posts:616

Re: Bill Graham, UGLY-ass threads, and some last w

#99842 2 years, 4 months ago
kevin wrote:
you are so UNGR8FUL you should change your FURTHUR login name, I really hope I never run into your uptight ass at a show
Whatever happened to arguing about set lists ???

Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock On !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Number one, you don't know me and have no basis to say I am ungr8ful.
Two, I should not change my forum name.. as I have used it for many years on different forums
Three..I hope to never run into you either..you are the uptight one..and stupid on top of that.
Four.. Fuck off
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder
Posts:616

Re: Bill Graham, UGLY-ass threads, and some last w

#99846 2 years, 4 months ago
funky420 wrote:
gr8fuljen wrote:
sorry funky but you are way off target if you are addressing me.. I have not spent a penny on this NYE run.. My husband did out of his account.. not mine.. and no, we don't share accounts.. so please stop assuming that I gave TM any money for this NYE run because I certainly did not.


Well then I am sorry and have obviously made an ass out of me sorry again


no harm no foul.. you didn't know the facts..its an easy assumption to make.. most married couples do share accounts.. I however do not.. Im smart like that..
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder
Posts:347

Re: Bill Graham, UGLY-ass threads, and some last w

#99938 2 years, 4 months ago
I understand many of us are upset about ticket prices and various other things, but I really don't see what good it does for all of us who come here to talk about our experiences, disappointments, issues with various aspects of the scene, ticketing systems, set lists, music, etc. to attack each other.

Calling names and telling each other off doesn't do any of us any good. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions on all sorts of matters, but why can't we do this without flaming each other? Generally, if I find something I disagree with, and I feel the need to express it, I try to keep my comments directed at the subject matter, and I don't attack people, just the ideas/issues. I believe we're all smart enough to have a debate without resorting to defamatory attacks, aren't we?

The more we divide ourselves with petty bickering, the more energy we put into hurting each other, rather than finding solutions to our problems. I think this is a waste of potentially good energy. If we can't stay civil in discussing these things with each other, even when we have a strong disagreement, maybe we shouldn't be discussing them at all.. Sometimes it's a good idea to "Take a step back", take a deep breath, calm down, think about the other persons feelings and point of view, then share our ideas in a fashion that doesn't include personal attacks.

I do think the internet can make it easier for us to say what we want without actually thinking about the other people we are actually communicating with as a real life person with feelings, but it doesn't have to be, if we really try to think about these things before we post. As a matter of fact, since no one can actually interrupt us while we are putting our thoughts down, it's fairly easy to proof read our posts and change or remove anything with a nasty tone, or inflammatory remark towards a fellow Dead Head.

I don't expect everyone to always love everyone and agree, but surely we can try a little better to be civil to one another, can't we folks?
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by GratefulDad420.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, funky420, edheadwharfrat, lightchaser, SunshineSue, Strider1
funky420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3268
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Bill Graham, UGLY-ass threads, and some last w

#99940 2 years, 4 months ago
one of the better post' I've read in the last couple days
The voices tell me what to say
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2040

Re: Bill Graham, UGLY-ass threads, and some last w

#99945 2 years, 4 months ago
If everyone who has posted in this thread is going to New Years, I am buying my tickets right now (from stubhub). People are finally being themselves here and I like it! Guaranteed if everyone in this thread got together for some drinks and what not the party would be epic
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: Bill Graham, UGLY-ass threads, and some last w

#99973 2 years, 4 months ago
if you folks spent half as much time doing ticket presales as you did bitching about everything, i'd see ya in the beacon this april.

it's incredible how far this forum has stooped in the past 2-3 days.

splatter-face--no disrepsect, but the second you buy that stubhub ticket, you are reinforcing everything people are bitching about, but yes you are right about the party, that's what 2 weeks from now is for!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dire Wolf
Time to create page: 0.76 seconds