• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Re: Bill Graham, UGLY-ass threads, and some last w

#99825 2 years, 7 months ago
kevin wrote:
take many pills, you amped up freak, keep your hostility in Jersey where it belongs

Epic fail on all counts homey. You wanna take potshots at me I'm gonna respond. You may wanna ck the thread of whart I have done this week. What contributions have you made this week to support your fellow deadhead? You're the one who bumped the thread genius...here I'll go bump it and wait for your list of positive actions not words.
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#99826 2 years, 7 months ago
Enjoyed your contributions JAug. Hope you drop in when the spirit moves.

As they say:

"Believe it if you need it, or leave it if you dare"

p.s. looked for more info on that AOXAMAXOA poster. Found some interesting interviews, but nothing that shed light on the creation. One fairly reputable person said that Robert Hunter gave Griffin the palindrome idea. But I couldn't confirm that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#99827 2 years, 7 months ago
Funny wasn't the same (hypocrit) said about you and your husband for using TM to get yor NYE all the while supprting them aned their cause and now you guys are bitching about them? Just sayin'

Wow... yes I used ticket master and Mail ordered. I ordered extra tickets for friends who didn't have the cash upfront. They are the only game in town.. if you wanna go to shows without using them it is now impossible as they have a monopoly and are screwing everyone. How someone can defend TM is beyond me. BTW in case you missed it those extras are now going to a fellow boarder for cost.. without fees. Find me a thread where I said I would never use ticket master. It doesn't exist. Just sayin you're way off base my amigo.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#99828 2 years, 7 months ago
Holy crap, I'm having neverstop flashbacks. Cut this shit out now. No good can come from this.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#99829 2 years, 7 months ago
gr8fuljen wrote:
funky420 wrote:
gr8fuljen wrote:
kevin wrote:
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
I miss Steve too. now reading J's post find this very interestng:

genuinely have trouble processing things when others start carping about set lists, venues or ticket prices. And when they get called "greedy motherfuckers?" Well, so to speak, for me, "them's fightin' words."

Um Speaking for myself I never typed "greedy motherfuckers" ... readng that line it appears you came looking for a fight.. and when it didn't go "your way" now your gonna take your ball and go home. Furthur, if it hurts you so bad that I called you a "bailer" well I'm sorry you are. You admitted you hadn't seen a show in 20 plus years. I don't know if you just got your first computer or what.. but welcome to the internet where people will disagree with you at times. I have nothing against you but for a 65 yr old man you sure are acting like a child. Running away is what little kids do when they don't get there way.

boy, enjoying the dead is a lot different since the internet evolved, 21st century "deadheads" (and i use that term LOOSELY) are SO different from 20th century deadheads, the grateful Dead flourished because there was no fucking internet where every person high and haviing an opinion could speak their small fragile mind
J August West, good luck in your journey,
im looking forward to Phil and Bob and friends in April

kind of like what you're doing right now with your small fragile mind right?
does the word hypocrit mean anything to you?

edit to add: the Grateful Dead flourished because they were a good band.. not because there was no internet Einstein.

Funny wasn't the same (hypocrit) said about you and your husband for using TM to get yor NYE all the while supprting them aned their cause and you guys are bitching about them? Just sayin'

actually, I didn't buy any NYE tickets from them.. so you may want to direct your comment to the person who did buy them.

I'm sorry I was under the impression you two were married and shared everything my bad. Sorry
The voices tell me what to say
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#99831 2 years, 7 months ago
Funny wasn't the same (hypocrit) said about you and your husband for using TM to get yor NYE all the while supprting them aned their cause and now you guys are bitching about them? Just sayin'

Wow... yes I used ticket master and Mail ordered. I ordered extra tickets for friends who didn't have the cash upfront. They are the only game in town.. if you wanna go to shows without using them it is now impossible as they have a monopoly and are screwing everyone. How someone can defend TM is beyond me. BTW in case you missed it those extras are now going to a fellow boarder for cost.. without fees. Find me a thread where I said I would never use ticket master. It doesn't exist. Just sayin you're way off base my amigo.

deadheads and the internet dont mix,
see all above quotes
-- smell every flower --
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#99832 2 years, 7 months ago
I dont know what gave you that impression.. we are married.. but we have seperate accounts.. I haven't spent one penny on this NYE run.. not that I needed to share that with all of you.. but just to set the record straight... I also stated that if it were my decision, we wouldn't have been going..but since its already paid for.. Im going..
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#99834 2 years, 7 months ago
kevin wrote:

deadheads and the internet dont mix,
see all above quotes

Do you know how to read? You quoted my husband.. not me.. he said he ordered tickets.. so get your facts straight
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#99835 2 years, 7 months ago
Ironic that the most aggressive hositle post in this thread was made by Kevin.. here it is to refresh your memory:

take many pills, you amped up freak, keep your hostility in Jersey where it belongs

talk about hypocrisy ROFL
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#99836 2 years, 7 months ago

I'm pretty sure I'm right on target. All I said is you were bitching about TM and their practices but still using them kind of a hypocratic thing to do. That was all I said.
The voices tell me what to say
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds