• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

Re: Bill Graham, UGLY-ass threads, and some last w

#99808 2 years, 10 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
I miss Steve too. now reading J's post find this very interestng:

genuinely have trouble processing things when others start carping about set lists, venues or ticket prices. And when they get called "greedy motherfuckers?" Well, so to speak, for me, "them's fightin' words."

Um Speaking for myself I never typed "greedy motherfuckers" ... readng that line it appears you came looking for a fight.. and when it didn't go "your way" now your gonna take your ball and go home. Furthur, if it hurts you so bad that I called you a "bailer" well I'm sorry you are. You admitted you hadn't seen a show in 20 plus years. I don't know if you just got your first computer or what.. but welcome to the internet where people will disagree with you at times. I have nothing against you but for a 65 yr old man you sure are acting like a child. Running away is what little kids do when they don't get there way.

boy, enjoying the dead is a lot different since the internet evolved, 21st century "deadheads" (and i use that term LOOSELY) are SO different from 20th century deadheads, the grateful Dead flourished because there was no fucking internet where every person high and haviing an opinion could speak their small fragile mind
J August West, good luck in your journey,
im looking forward to Phil and Bob and friends in April
-- smell every flower --
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#99812 2 years, 10 months ago
kevin wrote:

genuinely have trouble processing things when others start carping about set lists, venues or ticket prices. And when they get called "greedy motherfuckers?" Well, so to speak, for me, "them's fightin' words."

Um Speaking for myself I never typed "greedy motherfuckers" ... readng that line it appears you came looking for a fight.. and when it didn't go "your way" now your gonna take your ball and go home. Furthur, if it hurts you so bad that I called you a "bailer" well I'm sorry you are. You admitted you hadn't seen a show in 20 plus years. I don't know if you just got your first computer or what.. but welcome to the internet where people will disagree with you at times. I have nothing against you but for a 65 yr old man you sure are acting like a child. Running away is what little kids do when they don't get there way.

boy, enjoying the dead is a lot different since the internet evolved, 21st century "deadheads" (and i use that term LOOSELY) are SO different from 20th century deadheads, the grateful Dead flourished because there was no fucking internet where every person high and haviing an opinion could speak their small fragile mind

kind of like what you're doing right now with your small fragile mind right?
does the word hypocrit mean anything to you?

edit to add: the Grateful Dead flourished because they were a good band.. not because there was no internet Einstein.
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by gr8fuljen.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#99814 2 years, 10 months ago
try the philzone lol
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#99816 2 years, 10 months ago
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

WHERE'S THE LOVE ??

TOO MUCH ARGUING

ROCK ON
-- smell every flower --
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#99818 2 years, 10 months ago
you bumped this thread.. try practicing what you preach..
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#99820 2 years, 10 months ago
im looking forward to Phil and Bob and friends in April[/quote]

Well as a 20th century deadhead I am speaking my small fragile mind. Your post makes no sense. J or whatever his name is is the one who ran away with his small fragile mind. I was the one being attacked for criticizing the corrupt ticketing system. I'm still here. If a grown ass man man gets so offended he runs away..well don't let the door hit ya in the ass. Noones seen him for over 20 yrs anyway... no loss.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#99821 2 years, 10 months ago
take many pills, you amped up freak, keep your hostility in Jersey where it belongs
-- smell every flower --
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#99822 2 years, 10 months ago
gr8fuljen wrote:
kevin wrote:

edit to add: the Grateful Dead flourished because they were a good band.. not because there was no internet Einstein.

Funny wasn't the same (hypocrit) said about you and your husband for using TM to get yor NYE all the while supprting them aned their cause and now you guys are bitching about them? Just sayin'
The voices tell me what to say
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by funky420.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#99823 2 years, 10 months ago
kevin wrote:
take many pills, you amped up freak, keep your hostility in Jersey where it belongs

you are obviously drunk.. you make zero sense.. have another why don't ya
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#99824 2 years, 10 months ago
funky420 wrote:
gr8fuljen wrote:
kevin wrote:

Funny wasn't the same (hypocrit) said about you and your husband for using TM to get yor NYE all the while supprting them aned their cause and you guys are bitching about them? Just sayin'

actually, I didn't buy any NYE tickets from them.. so you may want to direct your comment to the person who did buy them.
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds