• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Re: Get in the groove

#99710 2 years, 9 months ago
Bump for more cool GDTS stories.. I know they are out there.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#99715 2 years, 9 months ago
i once went to a ratdog show, it was in the summer and i dont remember the town/venue tour etc.
i think it was one of those festival tours that were around for awhile , lie horde, or furthur festival, but it wanst furthur,
i cant remember, but anyway, i was there cause ratdog was closing, only one set, bt hey, this was back when they had wassy and if you recall allot of shows were only one set.
anyway bobs wife(i dont know if they were married at the time) was standing right outside will calll, with a ROLL of tickets giving every ticketless fan a ticket. i didnt know it was bobs wife at the time, but since then i have seen pics, and it was her.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#99716 2 years, 9 months ago
Ive had a very traumatic evening but I'll share cuz Im trying to take my mind off of it..

... anyway... I always got great tickets from GDTS.. I had mail ordered for a few shows.. I think it was 06 or 07.. got all my tickets accept for Wisconsin.. waited and waited.. finally on the road.. got a hold of Ruby.. she went and pulled my file and realized that she had paper clipped my Wisconsin order behind another one and missed it.. She was very apologetic and said dont worry, just go to will call and I have you covered.. and she certainly did.. tickets were waiting with my name on them.. that is the kind of customer service that will stick with me forever...better than any large corporation could ever do...
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds