• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

WITS

#99179 2 years, 7 months ago
Sorry friend truly. Sorry we got under eachother's skin so much obviously our personalities are so similar they repel eachother with extraordinary force. Maybe we smoke joint sometime and we might get along in person. I've never had a problem in that department...internet communications are entirely new to me sad to say. Peace for the holdiays brother.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , gr8fuljen, funky420, FurthurFlower67, 23atwell
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Re: WITS

#99184 2 years, 7 months ago
Its all good man .. if you can make it to SF I got A FREE ticket for ya the first 2 nights. That offer is NOT transferable.. its the way us old guys do it. I'm still a staunch believer in karma. PM me if you can make it.
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#99189 2 years, 7 months ago
Dire Wolf, thank you for you apology. I too apologize for my smart assed comments. If you can make it to SF, we'd love to have you..
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#99191 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks for the generous offer! But, I already i have my flights, car, room at the whitcomb, and tickets for all 3 nights from presale . This will be my fourth year staying at the Whitcomb and its always a hootenany so I make sure I get on the bus early and get some dancin' room. I know you'll make someone's New Years though, cheers!
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by Dire Wolf.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#99192 2 years, 7 months ago
Charlie Brown Christmas just came on so goodnight everybody!
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#99193 2 years, 7 months ago
I love a happy ending! I love this community, I love the music and most importantly I got love for all of you!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , Tmglf2, funky420
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

#99213 2 years, 7 months ago
Cheers, im glad this isnt tunring into PT (phantasy tour)
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#99214 2 years, 7 months ago
well, all's well that ends well.

dire wolf--if it makes you feel any better, WITS and i were the same way when he joined here, we immediately butted heads and i was hoping i'd never have to see the guy in person. but dire wolf your signature quote there hits the whole thing right on the head. “Our Similarities bring us to a common ground; Our Differences allow us to be fascinated by each other” - Tom Robbins

i had what i then thought was a horrible realization that i too was WITS, and he was me...but i learned from it and helped me gain a better understand of "one" and also the diversity of us heads. it's out of control, we are some of the craziest fucking people on this planet but we share that one strong common bond forever together when we join hand in hand while the music plays the band

edit: when wits and i weren't getting along i sensed the same attitude from jen, but i love both wits and jen now, i can't wait to meet them in frisco. i think for some of us it takes a little time to get used to others. i love you all, 2 weeks and we're going to be in pure bliss!! gearing up for night 1!!!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by wlewis.
Time to create page: 0.57 seconds