• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Mr.Spuntastic
Junior Boarder

Re: Barefoot at shows

#99418 2 years, 7 months ago
I haven't gone barefoot since I lost my shoes in the mud. I've seen way too many hazardous or gross things on the ground/floor at shows...
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#99422 2 years, 7 months ago
does your dog get to wear booties?

What kind of dog is that, looks like a loving pup
Mr.Spuntastic
Junior Boarder

#99437 2 years, 7 months ago
nah, he goes barefoot, but he's got strong pads. he's a mutt. husky, newfoundland, black lab, german shepherd and pitbull
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#99446 2 years, 7 months ago
He looks so cool
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#99450 2 years, 7 months ago
people you wear flip flops or sandals or whatever you like when you go to the bathroom wander around etc, you DANCE barefoot you check your area first and have fun,all you people worried about germs are probably the first to share joints,water with random people
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , Strider1
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#99486 2 years, 7 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
people you wear flip flops or sandals or whatever you like when you go to the bathroom wander around etc, you DANCE barefoot you check your area first and have fun,all you people worried about germs are probably the first to share joints,water with random people

?
I worry about the floor germs yeah I've looked ...a lot...would be the first to share joint but if sucked on thing and handed it back soggy I'd say keep it! Sharing water is no no for me too easiest way to get the flu or a nasty cough and lose 5 bucks when a spun out kid guzzle my water. I used to be all about it but after seeing how much healthier I felt after tours when I was more careful convinced me to take my shoes off away from human consumption
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#99489 2 years, 7 months ago
a lot of times we would dance on a blanket, the world is full of germs ,that which doesnt kill us makes us stronger.i dont want to get into an arguement if its not for you thats cool do what you want
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
gratefulade
Junior Boarder

#99576 2 years, 7 months ago
I am not comfortable unless I am barefoot at a show, indoors or outdoors. I accept the (perceived) dangers. But I second what someone else said about smoking after others, I guarantee you are a million times more likely to get something that way. For the record, I have never had any serious injuries or infections.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, PMoondancer
killwhyT
Senior Boarder

#102201 2 years, 7 months ago
It's cool to dance on the lawn barefoot. When I see (usually wooks) barefoot in the bathroom....ahaha. Shit for brains, where's ya shoes? comes to mind. Hope you enjoy soaking in it. I learned a hard lesson about danciing barefoot at a james brown show in Frankfurt back in 93 in my post touring days.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#102216 2 years, 7 months ago
I got a kick out of barefoot bobby on stage at several of his solo shows. But according to Bobby, you will not catch him dead in a tie dye (I thought I've seen a pic or two of him with a tie dye, maybe when the Lithuanian basketball team's tie dye uniforms were donated by the Grateful Dead ??)
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds