• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
UnbrokenBrain
Fresh Boarder

Re: There's a party goin on at the Whitcomb at the end

#99285 2 years, 8 months ago
Me and my lady friend are staying at the Aida hotel a few blocks down from the whitcomb. We'll definitely stop by!
I'll get up and fly away, fly away...
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#99286 2 years, 8 months ago
make sure you know someone staying there who can get you past security...they require to see you door key when you enter the lobby after the shows...and make you stay at the desk if you have to call someone to come down...
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#99320 2 years, 8 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
23atwell wrote:
I will be there! I'm no tebow hater it's a great story and all. I bleed silver and black. Pats will take care of tebow Sunday. Raider beat the lions and then were right back on tebows tail. I hope.

I hope you're right atwell (well it's not really too important to me) - I picked New England giving 6. Pats are a real team. The only issue may be how much of a lead the pats have in the division. But even if they have a lock (I'm not sure) I don't think they rest their starters.

But if it gets me airfare, a NYE ticket and a space to party at teh Whitcomb, I'll kiss Tebow ass in macys window. Or dance naked NYE (well maybe not that)

Edit, Note to self: since I'll be doing a couch tour, why not do it naked new years eve. Answer to self: because I will be at a party with friends and relatives.

That's what the Bears, Vikings, Chargers, Jets, Chiefs and Raiders all said. I agree that it will be a tough game but have you all overlooked the Patriots horrendous defense?? Tebow will trample over them, but the key will be if the WRs can hold onto the ball and defense holds up..

NYE is going to be fun fun ... is anyone going to Primus on the 1st?
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#99668 2 years, 8 months ago
[quote="funky420" post=99141]Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
of the month. All are invited except for internet losers and Tebow haters. Its gonna rock... adults only... Judge not lest ye be judged... I think a wise man once said that.

Do we have to act like adults? [/quote

Carry that green + gold proudly. Rock in a cheesy new year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
derek92
Junior Boarder

#99669 2 years, 8 months ago
no kids?
lousy rules...
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#99671 2 years, 8 months ago
I sure hope the Candyman will be staying at the whitecomb. I need to see him before the the first show
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#99677 2 years, 8 months ago
23atwell wrote:
I sure hope the Candyman will be staying at the whitecomb. I need to see him before the the first show

That makes two of us. I not to concerned about though....

On another note I'm going to embrace my inner Villain like Lebron James.. I tried the nice guy route and see what that got me So Ill be the guy with the Furthur Sux Tshirt....night one ...night 2 it will Furthur Forum Sux ( and on the back it says blow me) .... for NYE it will be Where's Kimock? on the front I hate deadheads on the back...I'll also be the guy pulling the fire alarm about 6am all 3 nights. I'm just gedttin warmed up !
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
kmoffat
Junior Boarder

#99941 2 years, 8 months ago
As they say at Burning Man....safety 3rd
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds