• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
stricken
Gold Boarder

Re: Exhibit A

#98948 2 years, 8 months ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
What about here comes sunshine

Im not real pickey but think im gonna hit up some U.S. Blues now that were talkin music.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#98955 2 years, 8 months ago
Pitiful.. yes even in 1983 as a struggling college student I bought extras.. and miracled someone when one of my "homies" didn't make it (hburgh 83) ..,, this was when there was a real community.. who took care of each other ... sorry you kids didn't get to experience that... even to this day I have xtras for the NYE run.. so I can make someones day... its better to give then receive.. and Dire Douche.. I'm still waiting for someone to post you did a kind act in your life.. a bitter little no sexed wife/significant other makes me want to say a prayer for you. 27 ysrold clueless is no way to go through life. Post a picture of yourself. Inquiring minds want to know what a 5' 1'' lil boy looks like
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#98960 2 years, 8 months ago
Dire and WITS, you can yell all you want at each other and all of us, but consider taking a time out. Maybe a walk around the block? I think at least one of you will feel better - or less sorry - for "calling out" people who do not deserve to hear crap. I mean really, think about it, to yell at Chester of all people? Respect brothers, respect.

It's one thing to disagree, that's healthy, but to treaten to beat each other up, cmon, that's silly. That's the same attitude as that Dave Anver a-hole had, I hope you are both better than that scumbag (who probably felt he was doing what he was paid to do).

I like your words a lot WITS, you stopped giving a shit what other people think a long time ago. You almost have to being a PROUD deadhead, not many people see the light. If you are true to your words, IN MY OPINION ONLY, why not be above all this bickering over nonsense? Argue all day about the tour, even tell someone to f off or whatever, but I think the personal attacks are kind of petty when they go back and forth all day.

I personally prefer to read about monkeys drinking their pee or other happy thoughts

Last time I got in a pissing match, and mine was more joking around, we resolve it with a paper cut fight.

Better yet, lets talk about fun things, like this....

FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#98963 2 years, 8 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Pitiful.. yes even in 1983 as a struggling college student I bought extras.. and miracled someone when one of my "homies" didn't make it (hburgh 83) ..,, this was when there was a real community.. who took care of each other ... sorry you kids didn't get to experience that... even to this day I have xtras for the NYE run.. so I can make someones day... its better to give then receive.. and Dire Douche.. I'm still waiting for someone to post you did a kind act in your life.. a bitter little no sexed wife/significant other makes me want to say a prayer for you. 27 ysrold clueless is no way to go through life. Post a picture of yourself. Inquiring minds want to know what a 5' 1'' lil boy looks like

If I had me a shotgun I blow you straight to hell
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#98965 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey scar fire... go back & read the posts... I never said a word to the lil kid and he attacked me.. those are the indisputable facts. Again I'm waiting for ONE witness to post that the lil kid ever did anything in his life positive. Poke the bear.. don't cry when he responds.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#98967 2 years, 8 months ago
And I love you no problem with anybody on except for walkin sunshine... which is pretty self explanatory
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#98971 2 years, 8 months ago
Dire rrhea wrote:

If I had me a shotgun I blow you straight to hell

how clever of you..
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#98973 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey scar fire... go back & read the posts... I never said a word to the lil kid and he attacked me.. those are the indisputable facts. Again I'm waiting for ONE witness to post that the lil kid ever did anything in his life positive. Poke the bear.. don't cry when he responds.

Come down to the beacon I'm poking the bear I'm waiting for a response... stop speaking to people like theirhim worthless
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#98986 2 years, 8 months ago
You are worthless. I get more intelligent responses from our Australian Shepard. So when you were pissing and shitting yourself I was flyin on gooney birds at the Merriweather Post Pavillion... oh wait you probably are still doing that
stricken
Gold Boarder

#98995 2 years, 8 months ago
You are worthless. I get more intelligent responses from our Australian Shepard. So when you were pissing and shitting yourself I was flyin on gooney birds at the Merriweather Post Pavillion... oh wait you probably are still doing that

Oh those gooney birds were something. But the diamonds where what really hit the spot.
Time to create page: 1.06 seconds