• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

Re: Exhibit A

#98932 2 years, 10 months ago
I cannot believe you just called I deadhead who got tickets to a show and is excited a nazi . Your 1 f***** up sick individual
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#98933 2 years, 10 months ago
I cannot believe you just called a deadhead who got tickets to a show and is excited a nazi . Your 1 f***** up sick individual
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#98934 2 years, 10 months ago
stricken wrote:
Is it 420 yet If not i suggest we turn the clocks ahead why not the gov does every spring and fall!

it's 4:20 somewhere in the world.
volare
Senior Boarder

#98936 2 years, 10 months ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
I cannot believe you just called a deadhead who got tickets to a show and is excited a nazi . Your 1 f***** up sick individual

did I miss something? who are you talking to?
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#98937 2 years, 10 months ago
I cannot believe you double posted.. oh yes I can your "special" go for the triple next time.......

Oh and believe it or not... in my circle of friends back in the day to order just one ticket for yourself was highly frowned on.. you could have hit 2 and taken a friend............. we all ordered multiples to make sure everyone got in... but I guess you wouldn't understand that.... that was when there was a real family.. not internet geeks like dire wolf..
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#98938 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow I havnt seen this much fussing since I was a kid
GOOD LOVE
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#98939 2 years, 10 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
I cannot believe you double posted.. oh yes I can your "special" go for the triple next time.......

Oh and believe it or not... in my circle of friends back in the day to order just one ticket for yourself was highly frowned on.. you could have hit 2 and taken a friend............. we all ordered multiples to make sure everyone got in... but I guess you wouldn't understand that.... that was when there was a real family.. not internet geeks like dire wolf..

How Are we supposed to afford that? I eat peanut butter and jelly 5 * a week for dinner? Let me guess you didn't get tickets then you're looking for a handout
stricken
Gold Boarder

#98940 2 years, 10 months ago
brokenarrow wrote:
Wow I havnt seen this much fussing since I was a kid

Yep were gonna need a theme song here Maybe all we need is love
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#98942 2 years, 10 months ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:

How Are we supposed to afford that? I eat peanut butter and jelly 5 * a week for dinner? Let me guess you didn't get tickets then you're looking for a handout

yea I've been eating penut butter and jelly at work for months now to save money, finally got some fluff to switch it up a little....
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#98944 2 years, 10 months ago
What about here comes sunshine
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds