• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Exhibit A

#98858 2 years, 10 months ago
While long time fans who have spent a good part of their life supporting and enjoying the GD & offshoots are going to be rejected by mail order after going through the time and hassle of getting a postal money order, filling out a 3x5 index card.. paying for postage...... and won't get in .. these foolios can... I am really perplexed by those who think this is hunky dory:

Furthur Mon 04/09/2012 7:00 PM EDT Beacon Theatre
New York, NY Sell
Priced from: $144.00 USD
90 tickets left
Furthur Tue 04/10/2012 7:00 PM EDT Beacon Theatre
New York, NY Sell
Priced from: $152.00 USD
63 tickets left
Furthur Thu 04/12/2012 7:00 PM EDT Beacon Theatre
New York, NY Sell
Priced from: $112.00 USD
153 tickets left
Furthur Fri 04/13/2012 7:00 PM EDT Beacon Theatre
New York, NY Sell
Priced from: $99.00 USD
208 tickets left
Furthur Sat 04/14/2012 7:00 PM EDT Beacon Theatre
New York, NY Sell
Priced from: $123.00 USD
274
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6476

Re: Exhibit A

#98868 2 years, 10 months ago
you could also have paid $75 dollars on presale. i ordered 6 tickets (1 wang, 5 beacon) with their bullshit 12 dollar shipping and it all came to $453
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
taper.tsquare
Visitor

Re: Exhibit A

#98869 2 years, 10 months ago
william: i have no idea how you managed to get all those tix through the Frontgate pre-sale, but congratulations!
stricken
Gold Boarder
Posts:1117

Re: Exhibit A

#98872 2 years, 10 months ago
taper.tsquare wrote:
william: i have no idea how you managed to get all those tix through the Frontgate pre-sale, but congratulations!



He must have had a little help from his friends.

I was doing cart wheels after i got my one and only 6th row ticket.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6476

Re: Exhibit A

#98874 2 years, 10 months ago
i think it's a combination of having ordered 50+ tickets previously from their website--many times an entire tour at once, and also the fact that i almost always go for singles. with other folks order multiples, both odd and even, there is always an extra, and a lot of times it's a nice aisle spot. when i go on their site i know little ins and outs to hopping in right on time and i know where all the buttons are and exactly what i'm going for. honestly it was prepped for, i even got butterflies in my stomach at 11:59 AM EST, but it all happened so fast i just kept pulling up spectacular seats and adding them and when i was done i just punched in the cc info and it was smooth sailing
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6476

Re: Exhibit A

#98875 2 years, 10 months ago
stricken wrote:
taper.tsquare wrote:
william: i have no idea how you managed to get all those tix through the Frontgate pre-sale, but congratulations!



He must have had a little help from his friends.

I was doing cart wheels after i got my one and only 6th row ticket.


would you like for me to forward you my confirmation e-mail to see my order?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4900
R U Kind?

Re: Exhibit A

#98880 2 years, 10 months ago
stricken wrote:
taper.tsquare wrote:
william: i have no idea how you managed to get all those tix through the Frontgate pre-sale, but congratulations!



He must have had a little help from his friends.

I was doing cart wheels after i got my one and only 6th row ticket.


6th row, sweet
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Shakeit
Senior Boarder
Posts:396

Re: Exhibit A

#98883 2 years, 10 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
While long time fans who have spent a good part of their life supporting and enjoying the GD & offshoots are going to be rejected by mail order after going through the time and hassle of getting a postal money order, filling out a 3x5 index card.. paying for postage...... and won't get in .. these foolios can... I am really perplexed by those who think this is hunky dory:

Furthur Mon 04/09/2012 7:00 PM EDT Beacon Theatre
New York, NY Sell
Priced from: $144.00 USD
90 tickets left
Furthur Tue 04/10/2012 7:00 PM EDT Beacon Theatre
New York, NY Sell
Priced from: $152.00 USD
63 tickets left
Furthur Thu 04/12/2012 7:00 PM EDT Beacon Theatre
New York, NY Sell
Priced from: $112.00 USD
153 tickets left
Furthur Fri 04/13/2012 7:00 PM EDT Beacon Theatre
New York, NY Sell
Priced from: $99.00 USD
208 tickets left
Furthur Sat 04/14/2012 7:00 PM EDT Beacon Theatre
New York, NY Sell
Priced from: $123.00 USD
274


Thats nothings new, are you just realizing this now?? your never guaranteed tickets w/ GDTSTOO
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Re: Exhibit A

#98885 2 years, 10 months ago
Furthur Sat 04/14/2012 7:00 PM EDT Beacon Theatre
New York, NY Sell
Priced from: $123.00 USD
274

Wrap your head around this.... the beacon holds 2800... 274 tix for scalpers.. thats 10% of the house!!!! Why can't GDTS get that allotment? Worse thats only one site!!!! Wake up people... as I said last night.. its a sad Sell out
Shakeit
Senior Boarder
Posts:396

Re: Exhibit A

#98887 2 years, 10 months ago
I dont understand who would pay those prices you posted either. I'm seeing a 60-80 dollar price range on Ticketmaster.
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds