• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
killwhyT
Senior Boarder

Re: Need some emotional support...

#100197 2 years, 9 months ago
You have already got lots of advice from the community.
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by killwhyT.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#100221 2 years, 9 months ago
Well in my experience here are a couple things that can help:

Slash (Now your gonna want an ice pick or a sharp thick bladed steak knife for this) Her tires (Make sure there are no CAMERAS!)

Replace her Birth control pills with tick tacks (I usually go with the original mint flavor, Oranges colour is a dead give-away)

If you have (We know you do) Nude or otherwise unflattering pictures of Said Ex (Perhaps performing some sort of Unnatural act), Send them to her Grandparents, Then post them on the internet (On sites like this preferably)

And if you still are hurting bad (Believe me, I know how long the pain can last) Plant a piece of top Dollar stolen artwork in her car (After slashing the aforementioned tires) and report to the authorities!

No good advice, But I hope you got a laugh
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#100231 2 years, 9 months ago
Brother stay strong and seek your answers from within but a new haircut and pair of shoes is a great start.
Be grateful for the time you had and know like George Harrison says: All things MUST Pass.....
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#100234 2 years, 9 months ago
Smoke up, and listen to the entire european 72 box set. By the time u get through that u won't remember who she is. Seriously good luck, and just enjoy being single.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by deadontherivet. Reason: Autocorrect
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor, rockinbob
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#100237 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes and by the time you get done paying for it you won't even remember the shape of her face (Much less your own!)
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#100250 2 years, 9 months ago
i just broke up with a girlfriiend of like 5 months.
im goin through the stages myself, loneliness, anger, apoplogitic, just plain sadness, but
i know in the end, it wasnt goin work, so its for the best.
and we both will meet people that are right for us, when we are ready.
if you need anouther bro. whos goin through a breakup also, PM me and ill send you my phone number, and we can talk.
take care. the universe loves you.(and so does mother earth too)
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#100251 2 years, 9 months ago
Positive vibes man, only time will heal those wounds, well, an good music. You got some good people here to help see you through
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#100255 2 years, 9 months ago
the blues sound the best when breaking up. go get a bottle of kentucky bourbon whiskey and play some blues and just sit and listen...need a good glass and ice cubes aswell. whiskey, glass of ice, the blues.
anything else will just hurt. cause breakups really do hurt. yeah, it hurts me too pigpen and jerry is definately acceptable blues.

heres a few more that may helP. no whiskey required. (jackets are optional.)...lol

www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...XKYHz2wcX429yu5zjm3A

www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...cqpYWjjJ2LrE0o4sVKMA

u might not wanna be happy, but there are so many other women out there. play this song....and plan a trip to a ratdog show. keep calling ...minglewood bobby !! when he plays it, and he will cause thats his que....to play it....go crazy , dance llike a whore in Dallas lookin to score some action. (lol) ...or a male whore in any city of your choice. paint the town red....and you'll find a lovely woman , you'll know her when you see her....she ll be dancin, youll be alright . i suggest bob wier , cause hes very bluesy too, with a very strong hint of country. god bless country music.

www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...XzDMVfXDT52OGn_YJ1fA

www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...UGo7j1QSDSAb9KSXVNvQ

take time with a wounded hand, cause it likes to heal, i like to steal

no whiskey required reference for all you uneducated music listeners......

www.google.com/search?q=no+jacket+requir...i=2&ved=0CEgQsAQ
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by iraqistatefair.
calliopewail
Junior Boarder

#100279 2 years, 9 months ago
I broke up with my boyfriend of 5 years last year and even though I was the one breaking up with him it still needed to happen. It is hard but you can do it, I just found things to occupy my time, concerts and hanging out with other people is definitely a big help. I'd suggest just avoiding her till you get over it. I will keep you in my thoughts and send good vibes your way!
Hang your heart on laughing willow,
stray down to the water
deep sea of LOVE <3<3<3
PsychicPyramid
Junior Boarder
HEAVY VIBES

#100297 2 years, 9 months ago
I find running to be extremely healing in times of emotional distress
Union Pacific, out of Cheyenne, from sea to shining sea
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds