• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

Re: A POSITIVE THREAD ABOUT THE BEACON SHOWS

#98912 2 years, 4 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:
What's the scene at the Beacon like? Some of these small beautiful venues tend to have overly enthusiastic ushers and no dancing in the aisle type policies. Just wondering how it will be... and how to patiently wait the 3.5 months between NYE and NYC!

if the break between NYE and the april spring tour is too long you can check out Phil & Friends in between. not a bad option at all.
OldTimer
Fresh Boarder

#98951 2 years, 4 months ago
The Beacon is a wonderful venue to see a show. It reminds me of the Filmore East in its small size but since the rebuild it is a beauty to the eye and the ear!!!! Make sure you sit back and chack out the ceiling. It is a work of art as are the walls. Hardly a bad seat in the house. Ticket Bastard was good to me today and was able to score a tic for the Thurs 4/12 show in row A (5th row) center orchrestra. DEAD center to be exact!!! The ticket gods were with me today. Good luck to everyone else in getting great seats. The Beacon is one of the best venues in the northeast....ENJOY
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#99027 2 years, 4 months ago
just for the heck ofit i checked and single tickets were still available for the first show i tried for monday
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
Time to create page: 0.54 seconds