Platinum Boarder

Re: Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!!

#98821 2 years, 10 months ago
I'm sure they'll still be plenty of forum members on the weeknights
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#98871 2 years, 10 months ago
Im setting up shop at The Beacon for 10 days, come & visit!
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#98886 2 years, 10 months ago
Slewfoot wrote:
If you didn't get em' today, your odds are slim for tomorrow. There's only 300 tix per show available for the gen public sale!

Curious about how you know this.... Hoping to get for Saturday tickets tomorrow so we can do Thurs-Sun.
adk46r
Fresh Boarder

#99197 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks Direwolf!! Soooooo..... glad to be back!! I was still touring when the kids were real small but it was tough; only 3 or 4 shows a year and all on the east coast. After Jerry passed my kids were like just little guys, to much going on with life in general. I caught The Other Ones, Rat Dog, the Dead a few times. But these guys are a cut above IMHO, they just get tighter and tighter every show!! The energy has been tangible, Syracuse was a Rockin' show last month....Buffalo and Albany were awesome to I thought. K...now I'm babbling. Just so glad to be back on the bus! (~);}
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#99222 2 years, 10 months ago
adk46r wrote:
Thanks Direwolf!! Soooooo..... glad to be back!! I was still touring when the kids were real small but it was tough; only 3 or 4 shows a year and all on the east coast. After Jerry passed my kids were like just little guys, to much going on with life in general. I caught The Other Ones, Rat Dog, the Dead a few times. But these guys are a cut above IMHO, they just get tighter and tighter every show!! The energy has been tangible, Syracuse was a Rockin' show last month....Buffalo and Albany were awesome to I thought. K...now I'm babbling. Just so glad to be back on the bus! (~);}

did either of those passwords work for you?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#99225 2 years, 10 months ago
adk46r wrote:

Syracuse was a super fun show...the anticipation when they ended the show without playing the 11 was electric to say the least not to mention the show! Didnt make it to Buffalo but the setlist made me wish I had and Albany was great...i managed to be right down front for that show check out these pictures i took in albany....not good quality its a cellphone but meh!

182.jpg

252.jpg

254.jpg

249.jpg

251.jpg

257.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adk46r4545
Adk46r4545
Fresh Boarder

#99248 2 years, 10 months ago
Nice! I was 3rd row at Buffalo, they didn't sell out (Sunday night show) but it was great!! Here is a link to some video I shot at Buffalo and put on YouTube....enjoy (FYI..hard to video and not dance..LOL)
.....I don't know, it must have been the roses
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dire Wolf, lightchaser
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#99251 2 years, 10 months ago
i forgot how cool the dress sunshine had on at the Albany til I took a look again... i love classy dead stuff
Adk46r4545
Fresh Boarder

#99254 2 years, 10 months ago
AMEN brother.....amen!
.....I don't know, it must have been the roses
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds