• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

Re: Bill Graham is rolling over in his grave

#98826 2 years, 10 months ago
there has been so much drama on the forum that no one has played the "word association game" in 50 minutes. yikes!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#98836 2 years, 10 months ago
captaintony wrote:
I think before things really get out of hand, we need to stop and think about what we had for breakfast? Sometimes too much oatmeal does this to people. Professor Craven Morehead of OSU wrote recently on the effects of oatmeal, but since the study was too stupid to write down, he decided to drink himself into a stupor and was found recently running around town with a celery stick in his butt.

I had a dannon low fat yogurt (blueberry) and about an hour later I had a frozen gogurt pop and a green apple. Plus two cups of coffee. Thanks for asking.

And now for something completely different.....from the Howard Stern Show (morons from the wack pack)

(prank phone calls to a radio call in show)
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#98838 2 years, 10 months ago
taper.tsquare wrote:
there has been so much drama on the forum that no one has played the "word association game" in 50 minutes. yikes!

You know this is serious stuff then.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#98845 2 years, 10 months ago
Just let me put this on record... I gave up caring what other people think about me around 1978. Myself and Jen conduct ourselves with nothing but kindness and generosity. This is dispayed daily by actions not words. This whole bs was started because I wanted real fans to get tickets. If thats the worst thing I do I will die happy knowing I am in good hands.
Grateful_Hiker
Junior Boarder
Singing and dancing down the trail...

#98864 2 years, 10 months ago
Serious stuff but nothing that can't be forgiven in time... obviously WITS cares a lot about the fans and I can respect that, it's unfortunate what happened after he expressed his frustration about GDTS but this is the internet after all, heated words can be exchanged fast and furious but they can just as quickly be forgiven.
The following user(s) said Thank You: brokenarrow
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#98910 2 years, 10 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Dire Wolf wrote:
Fart poop chicken noddle soup but monkey far no quarter munchkin dirt licker buttfor antagonizing you too is too much entertainment Ive gotten run for a bit..see ya at the shows big boy

HAHAHA thanks for making my case.

Is that the case the gdts sucks now? bill graham did because they made him money ... it was a symbiotic relationship... they play he gives them a place he gets paid everybody's happy. Bill graham were still alive Guess who would be makin the money off Furthur? Bill did a lot for the arts and modern concert and music scene but he always also called himself a businessman and he was proud of what he helped create... you say its a living but we all gotta eat... if mercy is in business I wish it for you more than just ashes when your dream come true
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Dire Wolf.
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder

#99181 2 years, 10 months ago
wlewis wrote:

300 sounds way too unreasonable. i was thinking 4-5 times that number. half for presales (2), and the other for general online/box

Taken directly from the MSG Entertainment Ticket Memo:

(Please hold back 300 seats in mixed price levels for the GP)

I ended up with several extra Beacon's from the TM presale and will be glad to help anyone in need - at face value.
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Slewfoot.
Carl
Junior Boarder

#99205 2 years, 10 months ago
everyone who posted on this thread is stupid. oops
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#99207 2 years, 10 months ago
Sheesh, glad I got out of this thread when I did.....
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds