• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: Bill Graham is rolling over in his grave

#98769 2 years, 8 months ago
I think before things really get out of hand, we need to stop and think about what we had for breakfast? Sometimes too much oatmeal does this to people. Professor Craven Morehead of OSU wrote recently on the effects of oatmeal, but since the study was too stupid to write down, he decided to drink himself into a stupor and was found recently running around town with a celery stick in his butt.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daisy Mae
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#98770 2 years, 8 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Dire Wolf you are a giant Douche. Again what have you contributed to the community? NOTHING .. I'll have no problem making my way to the Beacon to discuss this in person.. and to be a rude indivual like yourself .. you are an ASSHOLE!

Put your money where your mouth is big boy? PS I'm 27 ...6'3" and 220 pounds so scrapping is what you want bring it old man
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#98771 2 years, 8 months ago
this is happening to fast my posts aren't even relevant. we're not fighting, KIDS. get over it you two don't get along. burn one in the beacon, get popped, spend the night in jail, you just might become friends
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by wlewis.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#98775 2 years, 8 months ago
A sexy picture? Is that what you want ...I'm really a softy I just got bullied a lot when I was a little kid so when people like him come along it just brings me back except now i can speak up and stand up for myself. Wits is like a high school bully some one should put him in his place
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#98776 2 years, 8 months ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
Dire Wolf you are a giant Douche. Again what have you contributed to the community? NOTHING .. I'll have no problem making my way to the Beacon to discuss this in person.. and to be a rude indivual like yourself .. you are an ASSHOLE!

Put your money where your mouth is big boy? PS I'm 27 ...6'3" and 220 pounds so scrapping is what you want bring it old man

wooptie fucking doo.. that just means you'll hit the ground harder during your dirt nap asshole..
Im the one you should worry about...
your size doesn't scare me.. the fact you had to state your size tell me you how small you really are. Bitch
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#98780 2 years, 8 months ago
Can you be more an asshole

No you got me beat. You are the biggest asshole on not only this but every gd related board I have ever been on. Has ONE person stood up for you and said you did anything positive in your life? No because you are a giant windbag internet tough guy douche ... I'm guessing you about 5'5" with a massive napolean complex, just like every other internet tough guy. I'll say it one last time.. my point was I think deadicated people who mail order should get tix. Not wannabees like yourself. I was looking out for others.. YOU are just a giant LOSER who couldn't get licked if you put your face on a stamp.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#98782 2 years, 8 months ago
Walmart shopping fatties ^^
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#98785 2 years, 8 months ago
Dire Wolf wrote:

HAHAHAHAA dance BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY... you really are an idiot.. you should have warned me I was dealing with a "special" person.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#98787 2 years, 8 months ago
Can you be more an asshole

No you got me beat. You are the biggest asshole on not only this but every gd related board I have ever been on. Has ONE person stood up for you and said you did anything positive in your life? No because you are a giant windbag internet tough guy douche ... I'm guessing you about 5'5" with a massive napolean complex, just like every other internet tough guy. I'll say it one last time.. my point was I think deadicated people who mail order should get tix. Not wannabees like yourself. I was looking out for others.. YOU are just a giant LOSER who couldn't get licked if you put your face on a stamp.

Oh yeah. You nailed partner sorry I'm one of the few people who doesn't need to embellish anything I do or say.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#98790 2 years, 8 months ago
Fart poop chicken noddle soup but monkey far no quarter munchkin dirt licker buttfor antagonizing you too is too much entertainment Ive gotten run for a bit..see ya at the shows big boy
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds