? for Atwell

#98393 2 years, 7 months ago
How was the party last night?
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: ? for Atwell

#98406 2 years, 7 months ago
Absolutely fantastic!!! That DVD is so great. Love watching Bobby in those cool shades. Man his voice does wonders in those times. Him and Jerry on johnny b was fun watching. Watching phil watch Mickey and dropping bombs and just doing what phil still does. Mickey always looking like he's having the best time ever. We had to watch that rythem devils into nfa twice cause that was unbelievable. And of course watching Jerry in awwwwwww like always. My favorite part was "from the heart of me" ya right. The only thing that I can say negative about the show is Donna. She doesn't look good at all up there. She looks lost at times with no rythem. At one point in around around it sounded like she got shot. But that's nothing new since listing for 20 years. I just don't get her. But the party was great, my wife enjoyed it. She sees the excitement in my eyes staring to come cause nye is almost here. I can watch bonus seen like that for hours. Thank you so much for the gift. Can't wait to meet you guys.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#98410 2 years, 7 months ago
Glad you folks enjoyed it... not that I doubted for a second you would. Look forward to meeting you folks too, the countdown is on.... 2 weeks from NOW at this moment we'll be in San Francisco!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#98435 2 years, 7 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Glad you folks enjoyed it... not that I doubted for a second you would. Look forward to meeting you folks too, the countdown is on.... 2 weeks from NOW at this moment we'll be in San Francisco!!!

Amen brother
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Time to create page: 0.63 seconds