• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

Re: Wang or Wanee???

#112736 2 years, 6 months ago
Anyone with extra Wang tickets, I would be happy to take them off of your hands (at face + fees of course).
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#112743 2 years, 6 months ago
wlewis wrote:
^^^i'm in the same dilemma brother. i think i'd rather be in the florida sunshine dancing with ya'll than stuck inside the beacon theater with a bunch of new yorkers (yeah i'm from ny).

i think the band will be looking forward to the wanee shows after their residency in NYC.

it just dawned on me last night that it's wed at the Beacon then friday at Wanee for Furthur with the festival starting thursday. I was thinking weather or not I want to get to Wanee on thurs then figured out it'd be pretty much impossible for me. I'll have to leave thursday afternoon or night....

anybody have any idea of a cab ride price from the airport to the park? .... transportation to and from the festival is my only dilema im thinking of right now.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#112745 2 years, 6 months ago
The closest airport is Jacksonville or Tallahassee but its still 80 miles to Live Oak
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#112748 2 years, 6 months ago
mushroomman---if a few of us want to fly into JAX and rent a car we could split the costs and do it that way
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#112750 2 years, 6 months ago
so that should be about an hour and a half then, give or take a little. A little closer then I expected actually but I'm sure it's still a pricey cab ride, enless you can't even find a cab that will go that far down there, obviously pre-arranged and not just looking on the spot.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#112755 2 years, 6 months ago
wlewis wrote:
mushroomman---if a few of us want to fly into JAX and rent a car we could split the costs and do it that way

I'd be up for that but I'm still doing all the Beacon shows and wont be getting there until late thursday night or maybe thursday evening at the soonest
dead_in_ky
Junior Boarder

#112758 2 years, 6 months ago
If i do go to wanee, I imagine I would fly in to jax, too. Would be down for sharing costs on car rental to venue.
Right now, I can't read too well...
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#112794 2 years, 6 months ago
its a 17 hour ride to Wanee from NYC. I just googled it as I am going with my good friend Daley so we will miss Thursday's acts but will be there for Furthur right on time 4-20-12
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#112806 2 years, 6 months ago
you're going to need a big bag of coke for that one!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#112812 2 years, 6 months ago
I prefer Coffee Burt, its my pick me up drug after going Furthur
This ones really going to be EPIC! I am hoping Mickey sits in with Furthur, time to start that thread next.....
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
Time to create page: 0.67 seconds