• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

You know as I reflect back on the year 2011

#98140 2 years, 8 months ago
I'm reminded of an old saying my grandfather would tell me, he would say, Charlie -- no, my name's Mike, grandpoppy ---
don't interrupt me you little bastard, I'm about to give you the meaning of life --- just then, an ice cream truck ran him over, so I never knew the meaning of life until now. To me the meaning the life is stopping to smell the roses, taking time to thank your neighborhood milkman and wonder why he's leaving my house naked and he's running quite fast too, wearing sandals in the summer and stepping in a big pile of dog shit, flying a kite and playing with your dog, driving off from a gas station without paying... so many things, grandfather was a good man, they say he was a tranny, but I'm not sure. Trannies weren't a problem back then.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmglf2, Daisy Mae
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: You know as I reflect back on the year 2011

#98204 2 years, 8 months ago
so many deep thoughts to ponder, im off to meditate (going to the bar)
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony, amusingdeva
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#98279 2 years, 8 months ago
takes me back to the simpler times when we played in the fields and threw rocks in the river and whistled old Disney tunes while skipping and a hopping and twisting and turning. We were young and hungry and every now and then we would stop and take a dump in that river. And wave bye bye to that floating shit.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#98282 2 years, 8 months ago
Someone should do a witty recap of this Fourm for 2011, and start and EPIC tradition.

Tony- glad to hear you are reflecting, some things are best forgotten though.... j/k man another compelling thread.

lol
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#98355 2 years, 8 months ago
2011 was definitely a roller coaster ride for me. more good than bad, so i'm not complaining... but i won't be disappointed when 2011 is in the rear view mirror. bring on 2012!
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#98375 2 years, 8 months ago
dude im goin ride 2012 like a cheap whore!
i hope i live to 2013, an unlucky year to start with.
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds