• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
A West
Fresh Boarder

Ticketmaster Pre-Sale Code for the Beacon?

#98051 2 years, 8 months ago
Just wondering if anyone has it or has any advice for scoring Beacon tix. I was able to get 2 for 4/12 thru Frontgate, but got shut out every other nite. Is it true what it said pre-sale is also available @ the venue & if so, what does that mean for the chances for scoring tix thru the TM pre-sale or public on sale on Fri? Inquiring minds want to know!! Any help would be GRATEly appreciated!
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Re: Ticketmaster Pre-Sale Code for the Beacon?

#98082 2 years, 8 months ago
We won't make it... but I will be home and can try for a few if someone is willing to commit to buy em ( at cost plus fees) .. I'm usually pretty successful.. I'll also need the password... just tryin to help .. f the scalpers! PM me if I can help...
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#98110 2 years, 8 months ago
i called ticketmaster and spoke with 2 different folks in 2 different departments and also customer relations with the beacon theater and none of them could provide me with presale codes. all they could confirm was there was a code. normally i get these things sent to my e-mail i'm not sure what's up with this one. nobody seems to have access that i know or they're holding out.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#98112 2 years, 8 months ago
I have usually received an email from ticketmaster the morning of the presales with the code. I can only hope this time is the same.
skyties
Junior Boarder

#98503 2 years, 8 months ago
HEFURTHUR
The following user(s) said Thank You: brownie710
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder

#98517 2 years, 8 months ago
/\/\/\

Sure you wanna leave that here for all the scalpers to see? These should be PM'd not broadcast to planet earth!
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Slewfoot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva, mcolleen
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#98518 2 years, 8 months ago
i don't think scalpers have anything to worry about, they probably already have a password and will probably get the same allotment of tickets no matter what
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#98534 2 years, 8 months ago
Considering the latest update from GDTS, I'd say both the presale and the regular onsale will likely be insane.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#98541 2 years, 8 months ago
Another nail in the "family" coffin. What was once a place to ensure "family" got in without bs... is now extinct. Want to catch a show.. dial 1-800-scalper. SO sad. Seems someone forgot where they came from.
brownie710
Junior Boarder

#98598 2 years, 8 months ago
HUGE thanks to SKYTIES for the presale code. I was able to score orchestra seats for Sat for my wife and I. She hasn't seen a show in 10 years and it's been about 10 since I saw Phil at the Beacon. If I could personally send you good karma it would be streaming its way to you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: skyties
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds