• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: Tebow Time!!

#112349 2 years, 6 months ago
We may get to see Tebow again next weekend after all! The guy is just that damn good. He can do no wrong!

Tim Tebow May Be Coming Back This Weekend

www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201201/tim...fc-championship-game

You probably thought you'd seen the last of Tim Tebow, for a while at least, after the Broncos' 35-point demolition at the hands of the New England Patriots in the NFL playoffs. But there's a good chance you'll be watching the Broncos quarterback again on Championship Weekend.

CBS wants Tim Tebow to join its broadcast as a guest analyst for the AFC Championship game between New England and Baltimore.

"We've had conversations with his (Tebow's) people," CBS Sports Chairman Sean McManus told the USA Today's Michael Hiestand. "We have a request in. We haven't heard back.

Tebow is expected to inform the CBS suits by midweek if he'll be hanging with Bill Cowher, Boomer Esiason, Shannon Sharpe and Dan Marino on the CBS set.

Tebow's sorry performance against the Patriots, combined with a thrilling finish between the 49ers and Saints, helped Fox beat CBS in the Saturday NFL TV ratings battle.

As for the 2012 season, the Denver Post reports Broncos executive vice president John Elway is expected to commit to the former Heisman Trophy winner as the Broncos quarterback for the fall.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#112360 2 years, 6 months ago
I just puked in my mouth a little...
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#112361 2 years, 6 months ago
Me too. Ick.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#112404 2 years, 6 months ago
Hahahaha ohhh man, I think my favorite thing about Tebow is how he haunts everyone .... he makes 'em all crazy hahahaha
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Time to create page: 1.60 seconds