• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31398
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Tebow Time!!

#111079 2 years, 7 months ago
B-Rad wrote:

Priceless!!

rollingonthefloorlaughing.gif
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by SunshineSue.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31398
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Tebow Time!!

#111232 2 years, 7 months ago
I just got this from a British friend. Apparently "Tebowing" has even reached Abbey Road. I shudder just looking at it!

tebowabbeyroad.jpg
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1635

Re: Tebow Time!!

#111238 2 years, 7 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
I just got this from a British friend. Apparently "Tebowing" has even reached Abbey Road. I shudder just looking at it!

tebowabbeyroad.jpg


Freakin' Brits. Three of the four are doing it wrong. God wills it !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
kfender
Gold Boarder
Posts:983

Re: Tebow Time!!

#111302 2 years, 7 months ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
I just got this from a British friend. Apparently "Tebowing" has even reached Abbey Road. I shudder just looking at it!

tebowabbeyroad.jpg


Freakin' Brits. Three of the four are doing it wrong. God wills it !!!
I hope that is supposed to reflect the cover of Abbey Road where Paul was out of step from the rest only in reverse with 3 out of 4 doing it wrong.Don't really care since I am a Steelers fan anyway.I hope he keeps it up and beats the Pats since I hate them so much.It sure sucks to get Tebowed let me tell you
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7498
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Tebow Time!!

#111316 2 years, 7 months ago
I have to admit the Tebowie is pretty damn funny! Guess we'll see who gets the last laugh Saturday though!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
deadheadnj
Junior Boarder
Posts:60

Re: Tebow Time!!

#111319 2 years, 7 months ago
Who would you rather your kid idolize Tebow or Iverson? I know you don't want your kid to idolize someone other then yourself but face it kids do today. I rather my kid respect the law, respect his elders and most of all respect him or her self.
What would be the answer to answer man
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1432
when the police knocked y'all...

Re: Tebow Time!!

#111853 2 years, 7 months ago
Ouch!! 45-10
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Posts:497
Let your life proceed by its own design.

Re: Tebow Time!!

#111909 2 years, 7 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
I have to admit the Tebowie is pretty damn funny! Guess we'll see who gets the last laugh Saturday though!


the last laugh is mine, and ill make it a chuckle.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1432
when the police knocked y'all...

Re: Tebow Time!!

#111948 2 years, 7 months ago
I'm not a football fan in fact I prefer baseball but if tebow is such an avid Christian an so are a bunch of his rabid supporters...did nobody read the part about worshipping false idols, prophets, idolatry to begin with? Cause when god builds someone up so much to lose so bad in such a public way you gotta wonder what point he was trying to make to these people!
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7498
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Tebow Time!!

#111956 2 years, 7 months ago
ICantFindMyFace wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
I have to admit the Tebowie is pretty damn funny! Guess we'll see who gets the last laugh Saturday though!


the last laugh is mine, and ill make it a chuckle.


Hey the pats did what they were supposed to do. I know the Broncos aren't in the same league as the big boys. Someday hopefully Tebow will have some weapons around him like brady, brees and rodgers have. When it is all said and done we do get the last laugh because Denver over exceeded expectations, they were supposed to be in the cellar of the afc west and were heading there until Tebow stepped in.

good luck the rest of the way
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: ICantFindMyFace
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds