• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Tebow Time!!

#97852 2 years, 10 months ago
Back at the Friday night Red Rocks show I had a lively discussion with Jeff Pherson regarding Tebow and he politely stated that "the Broncos will never win with Tebow as QB". Well if you read these posts Jeff it looks like Tebow is proving you and everyone else wrong! How's Carson Palmer working out for the Raiders??
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Bazza99
Junior Boarder

Re: Tebow Time!!

#97857 2 years, 10 months ago
Tebow time will end this weekend!! Go Pats!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: killwhyT, ICantFindMyFace
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#97860 2 years, 10 months ago
I love that Jeff knows football, too cool! But I can't stand Tebow, and this winning run he's having and the accompanying publicity is driving me nuts. I hated having to root for him on Sunday, but sure appreciated him beating Chicago for me. At least the NFL won't let him preach with his eye black!
Grateful_Hiker
Junior Boarder
Singing and dancing down the trail...

#97865 2 years, 10 months ago
Gonna have to agree with Bazza on this one go Pats! No 4th quarter miracles when your team is down by 30 points. Reminds me of when Mark Sanchez came into the league...lots of buzz and he kept getting lucky wins but in the end his flaws will be exposed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ICantFindMyFace
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#97866 2 years, 10 months ago
Grateful_Hiker wrote:
Gonna have to agree with Bazza on this one go Pats! No 4th quarter miracles when your team is down by 30 points. Reminds me of when Mark Sanchez came into the league...lots of buzz and he kept getting lucky wins but in the end his flaws will be exposed.

The Pats had better stop griping on the side lines and get their defense moving if they want to win. I was not impressed with my dear Michigan man Brady looking like a brat last week!! It's all because he cut his hair, I tell you- the Samson effect!!
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#97867 2 years, 10 months ago
All i gotta say is I play in a big $$$$$ league where you have to pick 2 teams every week to win straight up no spreads..and you have to use every team once and only once. I had Denver this past weekend & if Tebow would have been in my house after the game I woulda given him a big sloppy spit swappin kiss!!!! I also had Detroit who also ALMOST crapped the bed. I'm tied for second 1 game outta first .... Tebow kept me in the running and that game could have meant the difference when the seasons over from winning maybe 200 bux to winning 3k. Tebow for prez. Now onto this week...remember you have to take every team once... this week I got Buffalo at home against Miami... and GULP the Indy Colts at home against Tennessee
please send the Colts some good vibes!!!! Oh as far as the Furthur fantasy league after beating down funky 420 for the second time!!! hahaha I finished in First... now onto the playoffs. To bad the China Cats & the Smells like chicken team will be watchin from the sidelines!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
Grateful_Hiker
Junior Boarder

#97873 2 years, 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Grateful_Hiker wrote:

The Pats had better stop griping on the side lines and get their defense moving if they want to win. I was not impressed with my dear Michigan man Brady looking like a brat last week!! It's all because he cut his hair, I tell you- the Samson effect!!

Poor guy needs to be perfect because of the defense he certainly seemed stressed out... think he needs to go to a few Furthur shows to just dance and unwind a little. And yes cutting his hair certainly hasn't helped him!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#97874 2 years, 10 months ago
Grateful_Hiker wrote:

You are not seriously comparing Sanchez to Tebow are you?? Von Miller drove that dude into the Mile High turf too many times a couple of weeks ago. Plus he makes costly and stupid mistakes every game.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#97877 2 years, 10 months ago
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Grateful_Hiker
Junior Boarder

#97878 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh my I'm certainly not comparing the mistakes, Tebow has been spot on when it comes to getting it done, I meant the amount of press covering him and how he always manages to pull out wins despite not being what people call 'conventional'.
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds