• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder

Re: Ticketbastard presale for beacon?

#98314 2 years, 7 months ago
rockinbob wrote:
Ok hers the pre sale dealeo... Wallingford pre sale for Live Nation starts at 12:01 a.m. Thursday until 11:59 p.m.
Public on sale 10:00 a.m. Friday
If you have an I Pad like me or an I Phone you can download the app for free and get in on the Internet pre sale
before the general public

What app are you talking about? I see no ticketmaster app in the app store. Is it the live nation app?
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by Slewfoot.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#98316 2 years, 7 months ago
doin_that_rag wrote:
if any kind heads want to send it to me as well that'd be great...this is gonna be a dumb question but how fast do you think this run will sell out? i think most nights will sell out instantly but what do i know

I think everything but Wallingford will sell out pretty much instantly, I'm hoping they'll be scattered 1 seat tickets up long enough for me to grab all the ones I want

last year Wallingford wasn't sold out a few weeks before the show, I never looked into if it actually did sell out
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#98317 2 years, 7 months ago
did anyone get the PW?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Smacks11
Fresh Boarder

#98334 2 years, 7 months ago
If anyone could send me the pm i would be so grateful or if you could just tell me how to go about getting the code for the beacon presale. Help!!!
OldTimer
Fresh Boarder

#98336 2 years, 7 months ago
Would greatly appreciate a PM with the pre sale code for the Beacon.....THANKS
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#98345 2 years, 7 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
doin_that_rag wrote:
if any kind heads want to send it to me as well that'd be great...this is gonna be a dumb question but how fast do you think this run will sell out? i think most nights will sell out instantly but what do i know

I think everything but Wallingford will sell out pretty much instantly, I'm hoping they'll be scattered 1 seat tickets up long enough for me to grab all the ones I want

last year Wallingford wasn't sold out a few weeks before the show, I never looked into if it actually did sell out

Yeah that's what I was thinking too, my girlfriend will be down visiting Friday so I'm hoping i can snag Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at the Beacon and then later on down the road try and snag a Thursday...this was probably the only time in as long as I can remember that I would've preferred waiting for tour dates and stuff or at least have made the on sale date after the holidays
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#98359 2 years, 7 months ago
is there a presale for the wang theatre and anyone know a password?
Thanks in advance.
mcolleen
Junior Boarder
You are the song that the morning brings

#98361 2 years, 7 months ago
Website says Wang's presale started Monday...
"The breeze would pause to listen in"
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#98363 2 years, 7 months ago
i'm surprised that captain tony hasn't started a politically incorrect thread about the name of the Wang Theatre.
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#98364 2 years, 7 months ago
mcolleen wrote:
Website says Wang's presale started Monday...

not front gate that started on monday but a ticket master presale for wang before public sale on friday?

Check your PMs
Time to create page: 6.33 seconds