• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Jen and wits your the best!

#97470 2 years, 9 months ago
Got my package today and what a special surprise. There's nothing better than gd souvenirs from fellow heads, makes things so much more special. The sticker fits perfect on ticket stub folder and the light switch cover looks great in the room. Tomorrow night were having a little get together for a pre nye party and watching the winterland show.

Too all other fellow heads out there this is a great family we have and a caring family, I'm sure you already know this. My whole 20 years I've always made sure to help and be extra kind to GDF and I have always had the best experiences in return. Wits and jen you really warmed my heart today and reminded me why I'm here and why I'm a deadhead. I love all you and you guys are the best. See you soon
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

Re: Jen and wits your the best!

#97479 2 years, 9 months ago
That's a nice post to read.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#97495 2 years, 9 months ago
I am so happy you liked the "extras"
I always loved getting that extra surprise when I knew someone was sending something to me.
I've had the light switch cover for a while.. it was given to me as an extra surprise and I never put it up.
I thought it was the perfect extra surprise. I was hoping you would use it and enjoy it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#97555 2 years, 9 months ago
I try to follow the motto I first heard around 1979-- what goes around comes around. Call it Karma if you like but it never fails.
My only regret is I can't attend the party tommorow night! Enjoy its awesome. Counting down the days to Frisco.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#97557 2 years, 9 months ago
by the way, you got that incredibly fast. I sent it on Saturday regular mail..that's pretty impressive.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds