• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

Re: Beacon Theatre Suggestions

#97522 2 years, 9 months ago
For the adventuresome you can try the tried and true....stay up all night and sleep in the park on the rocks when the sun comes up. Not as bad as one would think if youre a nightowl and its free!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#97570 2 years, 9 months ago
i would stay in queens again all you have to do is jump on the train at queensboro plaza go one stop transfer at 59 th and lex and get on train going uptown get off at 72 nd st get a papya king hot dog combo i suggest papya juice to drink its awesome,walk the few blocks to the beacon plenty of local bars to hit ,the dublin pub isnt far and its a classic
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#97596 2 years, 9 months ago
jaredlang wrote:
Any suggestions where to stay cost effective and close to the Beacon.
Would it be wise to stay in NJ, and drive in or take a subway?
Seems like Hotels near the Beacon are hundreds of dollars, and that's not an option.
Last year, I stayed in Queens, near the queensboro bridge, and took a subway to MSG, and MCU Park.
Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

meadowlands red roof inn secaucus nj costs 70-75 weeknights, 95-100 weekends, 5 minute drive to train station in secaucus, change trains at penn station or cab it from there, hotel is in kind of industrial area, but CHEAP compared to staying in the city.Also, 10 minute drive from the Lincoln Tunnel, i've been staying there since the MSG days of the 80's, cheap alternatiive to big city living

peakin at the beacon:evil:
-- smell every flower --
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds