• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: who got tickets

#97467 2 years, 8 months ago
I had to work so I had to have my mom try on my computer while I was on the phone at work but she wasn't used to it and they were gone by the time she searched for any.... but I'm not worried ill get into all 11 no matter what it takes.... a very kind fellow from the board is getting extras for Boston for me (which I appreciate sooo much, thanks again man) and friday my bro will get our whole family wallingford tix so I just gotta worry about beacon, and I'm only looking for 1 each night now - don't care where I am in the place so it shouldn't be to hard for me.....
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#97469 2 years, 8 months ago
my brother did get the whole family Moody Blues tickets today for Oakdale - on 4/20!!! ..... so I'm pretty pumped about that show inbetween Furthur and Bobby solo ---- man April is going to be a hell of a month!
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#97471 2 years, 8 months ago
Slewfoot wrote:
Shut out? No problem, just head over to StubHub where tix can be had for $400 - $700 per seat! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got a pair of 7th row for Sunday. Front Gate must have had under 500 tix per night to sell out that fast.

If anyone is taking the Stubhub route, I suggest you wait till much closer to the shows. Those prices will certainly go down.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#97473 2 years, 8 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
my brother did get the whole family Moody Blues tickets today for Oakdale - on 4/20!!! ..... so I'm pretty pumped about that show inbetween Furthur and Bobby solo ---- man April is going to be a hell of a month!

Looking that way. As for your earlier post about seating at the Beacon, it's true -- almost every seat there is at least decent.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#97477 2 years, 8 months ago
THIS WAS PRESALE, THEY GO ON SALE ON 12-16 (FRIDAY). Not time to freak out yet.

www.furthur.net/tour
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded, DrippingColors
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#97478 2 years, 8 months ago
I am saving my melt down for ticketmasters box office lobby on Friday.

barring they actually do have tickets
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#97491 2 years, 8 months ago
Sounds like ya'll need to call out the posse. Station one or more persons at the computer, one person stakes out the line (early) for ticketmaster outlet(s), and, if in the area, have a person in line (early) at the Beacon or affiliated box office (MSG?). Everyone should be equipped with a cell phone to avoid duplication, but remember, extras can often be traded for other days. My first line of defense is always GDTSTOO. Good luck, troops!
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#97512 2 years, 8 months ago
I'll be on the left side of the couch, closest to the frig and the fireplace.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#97563 2 years, 8 months ago
DONT BUY FROM SCALPERS they are scum and deserve to be shunned and spit on .carry on
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#97565 2 years, 8 months ago
Equinox wrote:
Slewfoot wrote:
Shut out? No problem, just head over to StubHub where tix can be had for $400 - $700 per seat! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got a pair of 7th row for Sunday. Front Gate must have had under 500 tix per night to sell out that fast.

If anyone is taking the Stubhub route, I suggest you wait till much closer to the shows. Those prices will certainly go down.

screw the scalpers. i'd rather stay home.
Time to create page: 0.79 seconds