• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

who got tickets

#97392 2 years, 9 months ago
I went for first night. Got them but shut out everything else.
GOOD LOVE
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

Re: who got tickets

#97393 2 years, 9 months ago
I went for second night, got 4, no more
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#97396 2 years, 9 months ago
I got wallingsford but no beacon.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#97397 2 years, 9 months ago
Tried for all three weekend tix, got nothin'. Do you think Friday will be as tough as today?
Without love day to day insanity's king
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#97398 2 years, 9 months ago
I struck out, just like last time. Where are seats?

I Mailed the first day too so we'll see. I struck out last time with MO for 2 MSG tix, but usually scored in the past.
djmac
Fresh Boarder

#97399 2 years, 9 months ago
Night one, Section P1 ORCH2, Row AA.

I believe that puts me in the "Chicklets" position huggin the stage, if I am reading correctly.

Shut out on the others.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#97400 2 years, 9 months ago
front two rows for both boston shows, front pit for wallingford, and front pit for beacon first night. then all gone by the time i went around again....friday will be here soon enough
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#97401 2 years, 9 months ago
djmac wrote:
Night one, Section P1 ORCH2, Row AA.

I believe that puts me in the "Chicklets" position huggin the stage, if I am reading correctly.

Shut out on the others.

Those are great seats!
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#97403 2 years, 9 months ago
Orch Pit row F Wang First Night. Im not going to worry as i WILL get 2cd Night Wang and ALL the Beacon Shows Friday. POSITIVE ENERGY!!!!!! It sux that they only put a few hundred on sale for the real fans here. Maybe I should have done Mail Order???
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
DrippingColors
Senior Boarder

#97417 2 years, 9 months ago
Nervous beads of sweat accumulated on my brow as my computer would not log on at 11:45am. Then my mouse pad on my seven year old Dell continued its fickle nature and was unresponsive. After fiddling around with an external mouse at five minutes to the hour, I signed on at 12:01 and immediately was confronted with red letter messages indicating sold out sections. I had reserved a room in Manhattan for the whole week (my wife's spring break) and was going to try to grab Mon/Tues or Thu/Fri, but which one? I figured a tiny theater in NY would sell out in minutes. Smart money said try for Thu/Fri since a lot of people would start with ordering Mon. Finally I thought the weekend shows would be harder to get with more people being able to attend. I punched in Mon and two seats came up. I immediately ordered them and moved to Tues. Two more appeared and again I grabbed them without even looking at where they were. The entire Frontgate offering was now exhausted. I checked my seating chart and started to get shaky. I landed two in the second row at two in the eighth row. The Grateful Gods have smiled on pathetic my little self today. After 32 years on the bus, I was going to see the Dead in NYC. For all those shut out, I've been there, don't give up, there's still Ticketmaster. Good luck and see you at the shows!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, deadegad, rockinbob
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds