• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

Frontgate pre-sale advice, please

#97361 2 years, 8 months ago
I'm going to try to score tickets for April 13,14,15 when they go on pre-sale at noon. My only previous experience using Frontgate was to get Phil and Friends Broomfield tix, which was easy being GA and not an instant sell-out. I need some advice from those that have scored Frontgate tickets to hot-selling shows. Do I need to sign in to my account exactly at noon to get access to sales or will the shows come up on the website at noon if I am already logged in before noon? Also, will I need a code? Please help. Thanks.
Without love day to day insanity's king
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

Re: Frontgate pre-sale advice, please

#97364 2 years, 8 months ago
I am on the frontgate site and they show tickets on sale soon for Oakdale and Beacon but no mention of WANG??????
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#97366 2 years, 8 months ago
Island Head wrote:
I am on the frontgate site and they show tickets on sale soon for Oakdale and Beacon but no mention of WANG??????

I see that too, but can you answer the questions in my post? Thanks.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#97369 2 years, 8 months ago
It is fine to be on the web site before noon. At noon you will have to refresh to see the "Buy Now" link. Good Luck!
Straws
Junior Boarder

#97370 2 years, 8 months ago
Do we need a password? Does anyone know how many tickets we can buy per night - is it 4? I remember trying to do this before and completely butchering it. Any tips on how to deal FrontGate? Thanks.
Ride in the whalebelly, Fade away in moonlight, Sink beneath the waters, To the coral sands below, Now is the time of returning.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#97371 2 years, 8 months ago
No passwords, just have to type in the verification code that they give you when you click BUY NOW.

also I hit refresh and the WANG now shows as on sale at noon!

price showing $59.50 but I guess thats before fees.
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Island Head.
Straws
Junior Boarder

#97372 2 years, 8 months ago
Island Head wrote:
No passwords, just have to type in the verification code that they give you when you click BUY NOW.

also I hit refresh and the WANG now shows as on sale at noon!

Thanks my island brother. Are you panning on making it to the Beacon?
Ride in the whalebelly, Fade away in moonlight, Sink beneath the waters, To the coral sands below, Now is the time of returning.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#97373 2 years, 8 months ago
I am going to buy Wang and Oakdale first and then hopefully there will still be tickets available for the Beacon, I want to go to the first 2 if possible. Which ones you plan on going to?
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Island Head.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#97375 2 years, 8 months ago
Island Head wrote:
It is fine to be on the web site before noon. At noon you will have to refresh to see the "Buy Now" link. Good Luck!

This is a dumb question, but how do I "refresh"? Thanks.
Straws
Junior Boarder

#97376 2 years, 8 months ago
edheadwharfrat wrote:
Island Head wrote:

This is a dumb question, but how do I "refresh"? Thanks.

Hit the F5 key.
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds