• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
amazish
Junior Boarder

Hi from Israel

#9726 3 years, 6 months ago
Hi greetings from Israel to you Phil and all of Furthur !

Many deadheads here in Israel are following the tour/shows through the net, and it sounds terrific Phil!
There is a surge of radio shows playing GD recently here. And a Dead gathering is held once a year.

Hot Tuna and Gov't Mule were here recently playing shows in Tel Aviv. Furthur in Tel Aviv?? Are you in guys? ;] It can be done and many people are asking for it.

Terrapin Landing sounds like sooo much fun ! ! ! I'm absolutely there! ! Great idea Phil

So again, hello from me and DeadHeads here on the other side of our beautiful little planet.

Your special operations drummer -------------> Gon
n1410009823_158077_7751.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: the highway terror, deliadelion, skidoo, GreatestStoryEverTold, Abba
bitzer87
Junior Boarder

Re: Hi from Israel

#9732 3 years, 6 months ago
wow thats pretty cool there are fans in Israel. I think Bob Dylan is coming to Israel soon.
amazish
Junior Boarder

#9737 3 years, 6 months ago
Many DeadHeads [relatively to a small place like Israel of course] and many [quality] music fans here.

And yes, Dylan is playing here in June

Thanks for replying :]
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#9738 3 years, 6 months ago
Too Cool!
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#9742 3 years, 6 months ago
amazish wrote:
Hi greetings from Israel to you Phil and all of Furthur !

Many deadheads here in Israel are following the tour/shows through the net, and it sounds terrific Phil!
There is a surge of radio shows playing GD recently here. And a Dead gathering is held once a year.

Hot Tuna and Gov't Mule were here recently playing shows in Tel Aviv. Furthur in Tel Aviv?? Are you in guys? ;] It can be done and many people are asking for it.

Terrapin Landing sounds like sooo much fun ! ! ! I'm absolutely there! ! Great idea Phil

So again, hello from me and DeadHeads here on the other side of our beautiful little planet.

Your special operations drummer -------------> Gon
n1410009823_158077_7751.jpg

Looks like the music never stopped! Its traveled to every nook and cranny of the world.
borninthedesert
Junior Boarder

#9744 3 years, 6 months ago
Wow - my utterly magnificent rabbi is in that photo!
(I shouldn't be that surprised. Along with being sagely and spiritually inspiring, he plays guitar in a band called...Sage and Spirit)

Shalom y'all
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
starchild
Fresh Boarder

#9755 3 years, 6 months ago
it was in Israel, 22 years ago when I was a student at Mount Scopus, that I met a whole bunch of deadheads from all over the world and when I got back to the states I hopped on the bus...

hope you get a chance to check out Bob in june...

kol tuv...
I rather be
A free man in my grave,
Than livin' as a
Puppet or a slave
amazish
Junior Boarder

#9766 3 years, 6 months ago
Ethan is so great
amazish
Junior Boarder

#9768 3 years, 6 months ago
Not that there are thousends, but there are DeadHeads in Israel, and have been at least since 1970 when my dad got Workingman's Dead and was struck by the lightning
amazish
Junior Boarder

#9837 3 years, 6 months ago
... Is this a good place for Phil to read the message? Phil, are you reading this? :]
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds