• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

Re: i love you all

#96880 2 years, 4 months ago
love u hope we can meet thanks for the passion!!
The passion is what it all comes down to.
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
calliopewail
Junior Boarder

#96979 2 years, 4 months ago
wlewis wrote:
right back at you calliope...i don't know why but calliope is such a funny word to me, but it must be said aloud.

yeah definitely, i love the way it is said in cosmic charlie. The way its pronounced still gets me everytime!
Hang your heart on laughing willow,
stray down to the water
deep sea of LOVE <3<3<3
calliopewail
Junior Boarder

#96980 2 years, 4 months ago
brokenarrow wrote:
Im in va. Nothing but a train ride right into nyc. I'll be doing it

hey you might have just given me an idea...it depends on how much cash i have at the time
stray down to the water
deep sea of LOVE <3<3<3
calliopewail
Junior Boarder

#96983 2 years, 4 months ago
ablebaker wrote:
love u hope we can meet thanks for the passion!!
The passion is what it all comes down to.

Oh you never know, I'll friend request you..I am sure we will be at a show at the same time sooner or later!
stray down to the water
deep sea of LOVE <3<3<3
calliopewail
Junior Boarder

#96984 2 years, 4 months ago
Thank you all for being so amazing. I love you!!!! You all made my night, like always:)
stray down to the water
deep sea of LOVE <3<3<3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
calliopewail
Junior Boarder

#97028 2 years, 4 months ago
WOW i was feelin down on myself and i just got this message from my boyfriend, i'd love to share it because I am alone at my house right now and someone just needs to see how wonderful this man's words are and a few of the many reasons I love him. Sorry its lame cause I feel like a kid back in middle school telling all my little girlfriends about it but we've been together for almost 3 years and it is just like every day we get stronger by the beautiful words and love we share. First time being in love is somethin man. I am so blessed..I am sure you all have been thru it and understand what I am talking about. No one has ever really shared such feelings with me on that deep of a level coming from where I do. It just makes me incredibly happy...like all of you do.

He said

I don't even understand how you don't see how beautiful and unique you are, you look so real and too many other girls look so fake. And your smile is prettiest and brightest sight I have ever seen. Your laugh is just too cute and your hair is a beautiful mess. And the way you dress is so Idk loving and even comforting in a way. I just want you to know, you mean absolutely everything to me. Sweet dreams.
stray down to the water
deep sea of LOVE <3<3<3
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

#97032 2 years, 4 months ago

love that music!
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
The following user(s) said Thank You: calliopewail
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#97035 2 years, 4 months ago
Chester wrote:
I'm very thankful for this board, and all of you folks, cause I gotta say, there are a lot of mean people out there.
Even on some of my favorite boards. This place is special.

True dat mon.. Just sayin', on the table, you guys at this forum are a good bunch.. This is our time right? Let's enjoy eachother's company before the next million years go by... living by the ways the the Dead and others laid out...We Love you Too!
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, calliopewail
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#97040 2 years, 4 months ago
yea this board is great, nothing makes my everyday more then coming on here. It makes you feel more into the community on these boards then when I would just see shows, theres always something going on here in all the off time between shows....
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#97043 2 years, 4 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
yea this board is great, nothing makes my everyday more then coming on here. It makes you feel more into the community on these boards then when I would just see shows, theres always something going on here in all the off time between shows....

Likewise, love you all hope to see some of you at NYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
Time to create page: 0.76 seconds