• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

An infomercial got me now - Dean Martin Roasts add

#96294 2 years, 4 months ago
I can't wait for it to arrive. If you are of a certain age you may remember the Dead Martin Roasts. These things were hilarious..
all the roasters smokin & Drinkin.. great old REALLY funny comics and the biggest stars of the Day from Frank Sinatra to Johnny Carson. People like Don Rickles, Buddy Hackett..... anyway I ordered the whole friggin set was hopin they would be hear today but no such luck. I GTD you whether young or old you will be crying from laughter. Anyway if your down for chuckles I couldn't rate this any higher....and thats just from the few clips they played and memory. I got no stake in it before anyone asks but you can find em at DeanMartinRoasts.com . You'll find people like this on em: Laugh along with Hollywood celebrities like Frank Sinatra, Lucille Ball, Carroll O’Connor, Redd Foxx, Don Rickles, Angie Dickinson, Sammy Davis Jr., Jackie Gleason, Jimmy Stewart, Johnny Carson, Michael Landon, Ronald Reagan, Jack Benny, George Burns, Muhammad Ali and Dean Martin himself,
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: An infomercial got me now

#96309 2 years, 4 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
I can't wait for it to arrive. If you are of a certain age you may remember the Dead Martin Roasts. These things were hilarious..
all the roasters smokin & Drinkin.. great old REALLY funny comics and the biggest stars of the Day from Frank Sinatra to Johnny Carson. People like Don Rickles, Buddy Hackett..... anyway I ordered the whole friggin set was hopin they would be hear today but no such luck. I GTD you whether young or old you will be crying from laughter. Anyway if your down for chuckles I couldn't rate this any higher....and thats just from the few clips they played and memory. I got no stake in it before anyone asks but you can find em at DeanMartinRoasts.com . You'll find people like this on em: Laugh along with Hollywood celebrities like Frank Sinatra, Lucille Ball, Carroll O’Connor, Redd Foxx, Don Rickles, Angie Dickinson, Sammy Davis Jr., Jackie Gleason, Jimmy Stewart, Johnny Carson, Michael Landon, Ronald Reagan, Jack Benny, George Burns, Muhammad Ali and Dean Martin himself,

yeah, quite a few of em would be trashed, this was the day of the real roasts, they didn't have to result to shock jokes to make someone laugh.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#96314 2 years, 4 months ago
They got bits and pieces on utube...but like a show its like pulling one song out of a flowing show ....anyway here's Rich Little roasting Johnny Carson

Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#96322 2 years, 4 months ago
One more:

83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#96324 2 years, 4 months ago
don rickles is one nasty SOB i love him
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds