• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

Furthur chemistry?

#96198 2 years, 10 months ago
Well I am beside myself with excitement for April as I know many of you are. I will be hitting Wallingford and between 3-6 Beacon shows. 4 more months seems like forever. What I am wondering is will the extendedtime off and/or playing and practicing with other bands (p&f, bob solo) possibly hurt Furthurs chemistry. They have been great since their inception and many people including myself feel that this last tour was their best and they were firing on all cylindars pretty much every night (AC n MSG most of all for me!) Im just a little worried they might lose a little of the steam they have built up. Thoughts??
If that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you, on the run
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

Re: Furthur chemistry?

#96199 2 years, 10 months ago
I think the band is just getting started musically as the Indy show for me and my friends was just UNBELIEVABLE with their energy and presentation. The only downside is like I have mentioned before is father time which will ultimately derail us all from the train of life. That is the single most reason why I want to catch as many shows as I can now. Its only going to get better with each show I believe with a stumble or 2 along the way as they are human. Enjoy it NOW!
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

#96200 2 years, 10 months ago
I dont think so, its good for them to do other things, and they'll be excited to get back together
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#96211 2 years, 10 months ago
I do hope the rehearse just a little. I want some breakouts like desolation row and some jgb tunes
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds