• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
starlite16
Junior Boarder

Katie Perry/SNL

#96193 2 years, 10 months ago
She is hosting tonight. It may be great. Wonderful girl.
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

Re: Katie Perry/SNL

#96196 2 years, 10 months ago
starlite16 wrote:
She is hosting tonight. It may be great. Wonderful girl.

Yes she is, and as a guy, can I say she's Smokin' Hot?!?!?
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
starlite16
Junior Boarder

#96298 2 years, 10 months ago
MEN:S
She is wonderful isn't she. And gives back and helps young people with their dreams. There is a bio of her on e-tv maybe? I was blown away how she was raised and then when she decided to go her way, her folks supported her 10000% Music industry said she never gave up. Even when she could not pay her bills.
We are all fireowrks if we choose. Especially if we choose kindess and holding out a hand to as many as we can.
Maybe Fallon and Timberlake will be our fantasy walk-ons and we'll have hip-hop install #4.
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by starlite16.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#96308 2 years, 10 months ago
starlite16 wrote:
MEN:S
She is wonderful isn't she. And gives back and helps young people with their dreams. There is a bio of her on e-tv maybe? I was blown away how she was raised and then when she decided to go her way, her folks supported her 10000% Music industry said she never gave up. Even when she could not pay her bills.
We are all fireowrks if we choose. Especially if we choose kindess and holding out a hand to as many as we can.
Maybe Fallon and Timberlake will be our fantasy walk-ons and we'll have hip-hop install #4.

i wish I had a few m-80s I would shove em up your butt.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds