• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

Re: Time to smoke a bowl

#96228 2 years, 9 months ago
something about vapes turn me off. i "smoked" a vape every day of my first semester at college and just cant do it anymore. If im by myself or with one more person its always a joint. 3-4 typically bowls or the good ol' blunt.

used to love the bong but i smoke far too many cigarettes to enjoy a bong anymore. damn things killin me.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#96237 2 years, 9 months ago
ICantFindMyFace wrote:
something about vapes turn me off. i "smoked" a vape every day of my first semester at college and just cant do it anymore. If im by myself or with one more person its always a joint. 3-4 typically bowls or the good ol' blunt.

used to love the bong but i smoke far too many cigarettes to enjoy a bong anymore. damn things killin me.

About a year ago I took a big ol rip from my double bubble glass bong and it hit back! I blacked out for a sec, tipped over and my eye landed right on the mouthpiece! Gave me a little shiner, pretty hillarious then I gave it away j's or pipes for this dude.
The voices tell me what to say
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#96968 2 years, 9 months ago
Time to scrape a bowl

I'm out until tomorrow.

We can share what we got of yours, 'cause we done shared all of mine
calliopewail
Junior Boarder

#97029 2 years, 9 months ago
I smoked everyday for years and I recently quit for about 2 months for a job. I smoked tonight, only a few hits off of a blunt and I wasn't actually that high but I surprisingly didn't enjoy it as much as I used to...its almost like I don't even wanna smoke anymore. I just kinda lost interest. I am sure that sounds crazy to most of you but maybe I just had my time and I don't care for it too much anymore. Who knows but I am glad the rest of you partake, it is a wonderful wonderful time.
Hang your heart on laughing willow,
stray down to the water
deep sea of LOVE <3<3<3
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#97070 2 years, 9 months ago
ICantFindMyFace wrote:

yeah you're certainly not the only one who feels that way about vaporizers. it is really a psychological thing. for just about all of us, we started by smoking the stuff. i maybe got 1-2 people high for their first time with a vaporizer, just never ran into that situation. when you go to a method like vaporizing, your throat isn't being burned, you aren't inhaling the lighter fluid, and you aren't burning the herb, so it feels completely different. it's like, wait, am i smoking? am i getting high? what the fuck. i don't know. my first vape was some small one someone in college i knew had. the first few times were amazing but then like for you, i guess it lost it's novelty or it wasn't doing it's thing anymore. later found out it was just a cheap inefficient vape. next hit one of those box style ones from another person in college and it was much more efficient, he used to turn the thing up really hot though, not burning it but more than should. i had the opportunity to get a volcano for half price a year or 2 later, and i have not turned back. it's the most efficient device/method i've ever used with pot. besides that the taste is incomparable to me, it feels great, and the high is so incredibly clean. the only drawback is it is time consuming (at least for me)..it's not something you can do it 5 minutes. the only time i "smoke" is at shows or a friends place, and some of them have volcanos so it's sweet hehe. i will still bring my vape for tour though
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
paulr
Junior Boarder

#97071 2 years, 9 months ago
206976_219547331393324_100000141757014_1042039_1549962_n.jpg
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds