• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

Re: Need a place to stay 4 New Years ? Consider this:

#99037 2 years, 10 months ago
Sounds like a fun time -- maybe you need to get a bigger motor home...
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#99101 2 years, 10 months ago
Woops,.. DBL Dip
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Little Bear.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder

#99107 2 years, 10 months ago
Told him he should have got the Supersize American edition!

But all jesting aside, In reality I believe he is holding the number of Guest to a minimum to ensure maximum comfort and space for everyone involved, Space to stretch your wings after the shows can be essential

Enjoy!
toffguns
Junior Boarder
Where ever you go, there you arhh!

#102188 2 years, 10 months ago
The hazing can come in the form of drilling me on Dead concert trivia. Would be more user friendly here on the forum, not to mention one of my weak points. But sure I'll throw back a couple Jegerbombs with the new crew shall we say!
Positive vibrations, yeah!
Little Bear
Gold Boarder

#102192 2 years, 10 months ago
Trivia?? You have Obviously not met our Good friend Wlewis, Resident Trivist of the GoldenArrow, I can't hold a match to him... and I was trivia wizz-kid of Dead tour '09

Jagerbombs? Just Phil Bombs for me Nowadays, But if that rocks your boat, Enjoy!
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Little Bear.
toffguns
Junior Boarder

#115333 2 years, 9 months ago
Had a real good time til it lasted!
toffguns
Junior Boarder

#115334 2 years, 9 months ago
Does anyone identify with thr name Margaret? Wondering if there's any cosmic energy around it.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#115347 2 years, 9 months ago
douglass, you know there is cosmic energy around the name margaret.

how are you doing?

have not heard from you since i ran into you at the civic auditorium. tried to message you one day but forgot to save your phone number.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
toffguns
Junior Boarder

#116002 2 years, 9 months ago
Doing well Burt. Haven't slowed down since the concert. Enrolled full time a the local city college, Mesa SD, as a Geographic Information System major. Real interesting stuff and realizing it might be my life's calling.

Just saw Margaret Cho the other day at the venue Coronet at the Largo here in LA, you know the Korean American comedian. Dude, she is now fully tattooed from cheek to cheek and likes to show it off! More power to her.

By Margaret, I suppose I'm referring to the well recognized anthropologist Margaret Mead. At two thirds in the Grateful Dead movie, the kids are partying it up and her name is prominently stated. There after the movie transcends into another realm. This was all while I was listening to John Hogue on the radio, he's a prophesy expert. YOu should look him up on YOutube. Very informative.

Looking to see Bobby and Bruce in Oakland. YOu? HOpe all is well. Wanted to share some pictures, but had issues loading em. Any recommendations? Be well, Burt. How's the six string coming along?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#116052 2 years, 9 months ago
sounds awesome man--once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right. stick with it man.

you know which margaret i was talking about!

i won't make the bob/bruce shows, as of now. phil and friends next month in broomfield!

would love to see some pictures you took, what's the issue with uploading? save them to your computer (remember the location on your hard drive) and when you go to reply on a thread or start one, browse for them at the bottom. once you have found one, make sure to click "insert" so it puts it into the post.

the six string is really awesome, i'm having so much fun with it. i played it out at a gig for the first time last weekend, i got a generous amount of compliments about my playing with it. can't wait to rock it out tomorrow night!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds