• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

Need a place to stay 4 New Years ? Consider this:

#96026 2 years, 9 months ago
I love Furthur and I love San Francisco that’s why I put this package together. It includes sleeping accommodations in my 2008 Fleetwood Pace Arrow motor home, meals, sightseeing and all transportation. We will be staying at the San Francisco RV Resort in Pacifica, in an ocean front RV site. Amenities include heated pool and spa, heated showers and a 24 hour laundry. There is a Safeway one block from the RV park. The Bill Graham Civic Auditorium is less than 10 miles away. We can pre arrange the logistics depending on where and when you expect to arrive to make it as easy and stress free as possible to get you from the Airport, train or bus depot. 3 days of sightseeing in my motor home before the shows including Haight Ashbury, Fisherman’s Warf, Fort Mason, Hyde Street Pier, The Presedio (Golden Gate Bridge), Land’s End, Twin Peaks, Buenos Vista Park and more. We will arrive at the Civic Center each night at least an hour before the shows. I am limiting this to 4 people so everyone has a bed to sleep in. This is the perfect alternative to expensive hotels and restaurants. Wlewis strider1, and little Bear rode with me on the western tour so you can contact them for references. Also see my post on fan connect. If you are interested leave me a voice or text message at 415 312 7231 Happy New Years from Alex Colanero
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, GratefulDad420, toffguns
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Re: Need a place to stay 4 New Years ? Consider this:

#96030 2 years, 9 months ago
if you aint been to the city b4, this sounds like a good deal.
dont miss the museum at the warf with the vintage arcade games, or the massage parlors in china town. bot
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roadtripper
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#96147 2 years, 9 months ago
i'd recommend it to anybody, it's a great way to lodge. the RV is incredible, very large, 3 slide outs, king bed in back, got everything you need there. alex is a wonderful, gracious host and a great cook! meals included is worth it right there. the RV resort is great right there on the ocean and also if you're lucky you may even bag a lonely cougar in the pool/hot tub area late at night

alex while you guys are in the city call me i'd love to hop on just to hang out for a little while at the very least!

ALSO: i received a text message last night from a random number about the golden arrow and references..was that you alex from a different number? or was somebody trying to contact me?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#96165 2 years, 9 months ago
I did not have the pleasure of riding The Golden Arrow on the western tour but visited the RV enough to report that a BAD ASS FUN TIME was had BY ALL! Smiling faces, great places, Alex's cooking was raved about by everyone, and mostly the spirit of community was ALIVE AND WELL! Had My Momma Bear not come with me on this trip ( she really wanted a decent hotel in city ) I would have been the first one on. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Alex~ I cant wait to see you and talk about spring and your plans now that the dates are up. I will call you next week when I recover from my surgery
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#96190 2 years, 9 months ago
Don't even need to call me, I Recommend Alex and the Golden Arrow. Not to be missed, Couldn't imagine a better Tour experience as a Rider.

The RV is (as Wlewis stated previously) Very spacious, As soon as we would get to the RV park for the night and popped out the sides it was as though we created more space in ourselfs, Instant Decompression!

After the sides are slid out the interior is just like a living room. In the Golden Arrown Even when I slept on the floor I was comfortable!

Alex's cooking is top not, Didn't find myself straying to the lot in search of Comida once! (That I can Recall)

We all stayed at the same RV camp (South sanfran RV resort i believe the name to be) After the Monterey shows rapped up Our west coast Tour.

Rush Hour traffic or not... Alex Will get you to the show on time!

~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
toffguns
Junior Boarder
Where ever you go, there you arhh!

#97859 2 years, 9 months ago
I'm in fellas. Got the 4th spot, so you can count me in! Gonna be an epic show with new friends and great fans. Looking forward to seeing y'all. Peace, love, and longevity to Furthur. Making my New Years wishes alittle early...yt, Dougal aka toffguns aka dooglas aka dukhwan-ton.
Positive vibrations, yeah!
Little Bear
Gold Boarder

#98501 2 years, 9 months ago
Well I Grately look forward to the West coast 2011 tour re-union! I believe our crew gets to haze the new don't we?

I kid (sort of)
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#98589 2 years, 9 months ago
and by haze you mean "pour the drinks?", correct?
Little Bear
Gold Boarder

#98653 2 years, 9 months ago
Well yes, but of course... Uh.. Thought I had kinda made that clear!

wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#98684 2 years, 9 months ago
you know me, right when i've got it figured out i look at it from a different angle.

can't wait to see all of the golden arrow roadtrippers new and old!!!
Time to create page: 1.66 seconds